Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
ireland
YouTube
Personally i have a top three but cant define an order
Dark souls
metal gear solid
final fantasy
if u wish list your fave three or just the one u find head and shoulders better then the rest

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
I personally really love the Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect franchises. Big worlds, great characters, tons of customisation that makes every playthrough different. Good stuff.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
For me it's the Tales series and it's not even close.

My 2nd and 3rd favorites vary depending on recent releases.

I guess if I had to name them I would probably say the Fire Emblem Series and Ace Attorney Series.

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
Personally i have a top three but cant define an order
Dark souls
metal gear solid
final fantasy
if u wish list your fave three or just the one u find head and shoulders better then the rest
I would have to go with LEGO. It has captivated me for years now. It is not just a child's game but essentially everyone can play it. I can not count how much money I have invested into these games. I know it is well over the money I have paid for years of COD games. Dimentions alone I think I am in 475? Anyway great question!

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy
Pokemon

I always find myself going back to play FFX, MGS2/3 or Pokémon R/B/Y though the newer pokemon games have been very lack lustre.

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
I would have to say:

Fallout
Elder Scrolls
And I guess The Witcher

I am just a huge fan of open worlds and exploration, getting to be a certain character and exploring ever conceivable angle of them, whether you made them, or the game gives you one.