What is the best way of gaining new subs

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
Hey guys and girls I am new to the youtube world, only been recording and publishing material for about 3 months give or take a couple weeks, I have grown to 20 subscribers so far and am just wondering is there any way of being able to grow quickly?

Reactions: dandruff

RCRTG

New User
Apr 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys and girls I am new to the youtube world, only been recording and publishing material for about 3 months give or take a couple weeks, I have grown to 20 subscribers so far and am just wondering is there any way of being able to grow quickly?
SAME!!! Im wondering the same way, but somebody told me that to stay active on the forums and to continue to make videos. Now you have 21 subs:D:D:D

Reactions: pendragongames

dandruff

Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
i think one of the best ways is take something you have an interest in and a passion for, then create content to try to provide something to other people.

i dont think subs are as important as recurring views. having a million subs doesnt get you very far if you only get ten thousand views per video

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I find gaining new subs can be done simply by making great content that someone wants to come back to watch. Sometimes it can be hard to find that sort of content that a whole bunch of people are interested in. Your best friend though is going to be consistency. It will help people know exactly when they can expect a video from you and I feel they are that more likely to subscribe knowing this.

It takes a lot of work, but you just have to keep at it.

Reactions: pendragongames

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
I find gaining new subs can be done simply by making great content that someone wants to come back to watch. Sometimes it can be hard to find that sort of content that a whole bunch of people are interested in. Your best friend though is going to be consistency. It will help people know exactly when they can expect a video from you and I feel they are that more likely to subscribe knowing this.

It takes a lot of work, but you just have to keep at it.
that's fair enough, well I have managed to get to a point where I will be publishing new videos every monday, tuesday, thursday and friday so that aught to help, thank you very much for all the help it's greatly appreciated

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
that's fair enough, well I have managed to get to a point where I will be publishing new videos every monday, tuesday, thursday and friday so that aught to help, thank you very much for all the help it's greatly appreciated

No problem =^.^=, I am happy to help!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There is no firm way to get new subscribers.
However, it is very simple knowledge that to get more subscribers, you first must get more views.
To get more views, you must optimize your channel for search engines through your use of tags, descriptions, thumbnails, and titles. Remember, you want they subscribers to come back, so if you attract a 'subscriber' from reddit or a forum like this. The odds are this subscriber is not going to be dedicated to your work whatsoever.

Do some research on SEO tactics, and I'd recommend getting some work done with Tubebuddy as well.

Reactions: 1SB2Gamer

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101

Socializing online and getting your name out there will help you out a lot. The way I see it there are generally two types of subscribers: 1) Natural Subs. 2) The Click 'n Ditchers. Click 'n Ditchers are the kind of subs that click that shiny button and then don't watch many or sometimes any of your content. We all do it at least occasionally. Sometimes you really want to show support by subscribing, but you're just not that interested or have much time to watch every person that you subscribe to. This is okay though, because as long as you're gaining some Natural Subscribers as well, your view counts will increase. A natural subber is someone that either meets or sees you online somewhere and becomes naturally intrigued enough to go find your channel and watch your content then subscribe so they don't miss out on anything! These are the lifers, the people that will get to know you and be loyal viewers most of the time. So just be yourself, produce original entertaining content, and the right people will find you!

Good luck, welcome to Freedom & YT, and Never Give Up! :D

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Well at least for me at begining you do stuff that you like the most and find people with similar interests, you talk to them and they help you growing your channel. Good luck. :)

Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
Just be active. Contact other youtubers. We are currently having the lovely Lady Arieta on our show and she has been a blast. try to connect with other people. and make videos that you are interesting in doing and are passionate about. the subs will come.

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I would like to know magic trick to get subs also :D Been doing this couple of months and i have 1 and thats my brother :D. I havent really minded coz i've been enjoying doing videos so much but been thinking how long will it take to just make videos for your own amusement. Well anyway just need to be patient ;) and ofcourse enjoy what you do :D