What is the best Star Wars movie?

Hubristic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2014
England
YouTube
The Force Awakens, for me, had a fantastic mix of the feel of the original trilogy in the animatronics/puppet kind of look as well as just the right amount of cgi to make it still feel authentic but look like a high quality, sci-fi epic. So I have to say I think that edges out all the others for me.

In terms of pure storyline I still think that ESB/RoTJ are the winners for me though, I just love the Luke/Vader arc throughout that, but we'll see where the rest of the new trilogy takes us!

TheWickedOnes

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
I would say the force awakens is the best, I really enjoyed it but somethings should never appear in the movie...the bridge..... no spoilers for the rest please.The empire strikes back is my all time favoriete I guess, the way the story was told was great imo

MrFyrious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
In my opinion The Empire Strikes Back is the best one. It's a great movie and a great build up to the final movie.

The Force Awakens was an amazing movie. Much better than the prequals but it can't beat the TESB yet. Maybe Star Wars VIII

Reactions: TheWickedOnes

JustJacob

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
I guess episode 5 and episode 7. :)
I'm exactly the same haha, Episode V was absolutely my favourite, it's iconic really, I just adore it.

And then The Force Awakens happened and I've never actually been a bigger Star Wars fan than I am now haha! It's such a good film, I have to tie it with #5 for my favourite of the bunch

Reactions: majkxter x

Hubristic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2014
England
YouTube
I went and saw The Force Awakens again last night with some work colleagues - one of them had only ever seen A New Hope! So that was a bit of a shock, but he enjoyed it nontheless.

It just made me realise TFA is even better than I had initially thought, it may just be edging out RotJ for me to make it into second place behind ESB...

Reactions: TheApexPlayer