Tips & Tricks What is the Best Place to Display/Sell GFX?

D

Deleted member 86350

So, hey, first off, my name's Arthur and I am a graphics designer for fun cause I really don't have anything else to do. :/

I'm currently struggling to find a good website to host some sort of GFX store and the first thing I found when I did some research was "sellfy.com" which didn't really help me alot. So I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what websites I could use to display/sell GFX.

Just in case you guys want to know , the types of GFX I create are mainly for YouTube such as channel arts, logos and thumbnails.

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
I've seen some designer sell on fiver (usually it's the cheap ones where you create a template and just change certain info on it, otherwise you'd be losing money) and on etsy.

I've been looking into the same thing as I have been kind of bouncing around wanting to do it but at the same time I keep putting it onto he back burner. I'm curious what others will suggest.

D

Deleted member 86350

Nice, these should be interesting to try out! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1483948242][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've seen some designer sell on fiver (usually it's the cheap ones where you create a template and just change certain info on it, otherwise you'd be losing money) and on etsy.

I've been looking into the same thing as I have been kind of bouncing around wanting to do it but at the same time I keep putting it onto he back burner. I'm curious what others will suggest.
I've tried out Fiverr too. Haven't checked back on it yet though. Since there is a GFX section for Freedom, I searched up forums and hoped to find another forum website related to GFX as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: iPIxelDot