YouTube Views Milestone WHAT is happening :D

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
This is just so amazing!!!

Last month i reached over 800 total views. So i made my goal at 1200 view at new year :)

Today I just see that i reached my 1400 view milestone and my stats only cound for the first 3 days of this year so far :D

Don't know what happend or what is going on right now, but my views are going crazy together with my watch minutes.

Have had over 1500 watch minutes just the last 30 days and I am not sure what i have done to make it grow so fast :)

I have uploaded more videos, does that maybe be the reason?

Anyway :)
Would just share this great milestone i made with you guys :)
Time to aim for the next :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube

Last month i reached over 800 total views. So i made my goal at 1200 view at new year :)

Today I just see that i reached my 1400 view milestone and my stats only cound for the first 3 days of this year so far :D

Don't know what happend or what is going on right now, but my views are going crazy together with my watch minutes.

Have had over 1500 watch minutes just the last 30 days and I am not sure what i have done to make it grow so fast :)

Dude this is great , channel is going well , keep it up and within no time your away !!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Dude this is great , channel is going well , keep it up and within no time your away !!
Well with the speed it current run, then i reach 30k views this year :D
Also gonna keep post more videos, so there is chances that it keep up lol

Gonna have new video out this weekend and then a new a few days later. If i keep my schedule and try improve the quality then that may even higher the audience and trafic even further :D

also @TwilightPrinze I will surely do my best to keep it up :)
I really like what I do so i just enjoy when i see other people like what i do :D
I gonna do youtube for a long time in the future, And even going to remake my schedule later on to post more than 1 video per week :)

Thanks for the support man.
It means alot :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Well with the speed it current run, then i reach 30k views this year :D
Also gonna keep post more videos, so there is chances that it keep up lol

Gonna have new video out this weekend and then a new a few days later. If i keep my schedule and try improve the quality then that may even higher the audience and trafic even further :D

also @TwilightPrinze I will surely do my best to keep it up :)
I really like what I do so i just enjoy when i see other people like what i do :D
I gonna do youtube for a long time in the future, And even going to remake my schedule later on to post more than 1 video per week :)

Thanks for the support man.
It means alot :)

its good to hear your motivated keep it up !!! :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
its good to hear your motivated keep it up !!! :)
Well all i ever want was to do something i could be proud of.
And this is something i really enjoy doing. And for first time in a long time i know who i am :)

My time before youtube was kind of lonely and stuff lol
But looks like YouTube has become my life since the day i choosed to sit down in my chair and make a video :D
That is a choice i never regret :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Well all i ever want was to do something i could be proud of.
And this is something i really enjoy doing. And for first time in a long time i know who i am :)

My time before youtube was kind of lonely and stuff lol
But looks like YouTube has become my life since the day i choosed to sit down in my chair and make a video :D
That is a choice i never regret :)
I know how you feel , before I didn't really do much or talk to that many people , I felt lonely like you said but now I feel like I'm part of a great community and enjoy what I do :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I know how you feel , before I didn't really do much or talk to that many people , I felt lonely like you said but now I feel like I'm part of a great community and enjoy what I do :)
Glad to hear we have experienced something alike each other :)
I just know i always happy each time i see a comment, a like and a new sub on my channel.
I love to see the numbers grow, even when that does not matter because i enjoy what i do :)

I am so happy i joined freedom MCN because i have meet so many new and great people. Even when i was cheated for like 70$ then i don't care and even staying. (Though i am moving to a subnetwork of freedom)
But my point is.... When people enjoy to see what i do :) That always motivate me even more to do it better.
When it was just me i didn't really think of quality and editing. That can also be seen clearly on my first two videos.
Now when my audience grow and more people join me in this great adventure of youtube. Then i now do 720p HD and edit my videos as much as posible to improve my work.

Still trying to get the 1080p HD quality. But then i need to upgrade my PC as is what i current work on :)
A webcam is also one of my targets to use in my videos. But because i am trying to upgrade my PC i have no money for a webcam yet lol

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Glad to hear we have experienced something alike each other :)
I just know i always happy each time i see a comment, a like and a new sub on my channel.
I love to see the numbers grow, even when that does not matter because i enjoy what i do :)

I am so happy i joined freedom MCN because i have meet so many new and great people. Even when i was cheated for like 70$ then i don't care and even staying. (Though i am moving to a subnetwork of freedom)
But my point is.... When people enjoy to see what i do :) That always motivate me even more to do it better.
When it was just me i didn't really think of quality and editing. That can also be seen clearly on my first two videos.
Now when my audience grow and more people join me in this great adventure of youtube. Then i now do 720p HD and edit my videos as much as posible to improve my work.

Still trying to get the 1080p HD quality. But then i need to upgrade my PC as is what i current work on :)
A webcam is also one of my targets to use in my videos. But because i am trying to upgrade my PC i have no money for a webcam yet lol

I know So much about what you mean , When I first started , I did not have much effort and videos were not great but like you said everytime I see a comment or a new sub or even a like and EVEN a dislike this motivates me because I want to edit better and make my content better for people , I mean a lot of days I will redo a video 3 or 4 time if I do not like how I sound , I'm under a sub network which is PGUK gaming and they have helped a lot with this, the people in these forums are great as well always helping if it is needed. seeing my channel grow with people who watch and help me is great and I love doing it :)

Reactions: LifelessDane

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I know So much about what you mean , When I first started , I did not have much effort and videos were not great but like you said everytime I see a comment or a new sub or even a like and EVEN a dislike this motivates me because I want to edit better and make my content better for people , I mean a lot of days I will redo a video 3 or 4 time if I do not like how I sound , I'm under a sub network which is PGUK gaming and they have helped a lot with this, the people in these forums are great as well always helping if it is needed. seeing my channel grow with people who watch and help me is great and I love doing it :)
WTF!!! lol
Well i was going into PGUK lol
I made the transfering request a few days ago lol

But yeah, even dislikes means alot :)
Haters aswell lol because then we get the feedback in a negatve perspective and then we can improve on that aswell lol
Even when i dont get so many dislikes.
i only got around 14 splited on around 13 videos.
But like just flood in on some of the videos lol

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
WTF!!! lol
Well i was going into PGUK lol
I made the transfering request a few days ago lol

But yeah, even dislikes means alot :)
Haters aswell lol because then we get the feedback in a negatve perspective and then we can improve on that aswell lol
Even when i dont get so many dislikes.
i only got around 14 splited on around 13 videos.
But like just flood in on some of the videos lol

Sweet bro , I hope to see you there , I'm in the top members there :) (get me) xD I have a few dislikes over videos but they help a lot because something isnt right so I can improve that way. :)

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member

Congrats Keep It Up :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Sweet bro , I hope to see you there , I'm in the top members there :) (get me) xD I have a few dislikes over videos but they help a lot because something isnt right so I can improve that way. :)
i agree :)
Though i have encounted alot of those "sub4sub" youtubers over the past 2 years i have worked online.
I am moderator for a website where alot of those people come, so I am kind of hated by a few there lol
But what ever :)
Without hate, where should love be found? :D

But well when getting into PGUK i will do my best to work up my reputation lol
That is kind of the thing i always do when joining a new place :)
Build up a good reputation :)

@CyberPhython thanks man :) I try :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
i agree :)
Though i have encounted alot of those "sub4sub" youtubers over the past 2 years i have worked online.
I am moderator for a website where alot of those people come, so I am kind of hated by a few there lol
But what ever :)
Without hate, where should love be found? :D

But well when getting into PGUK i will do my best to work up my reputation lol
That is kind of the thing i always do when joining a new place :)
Build up a good reputation :)

@CyberPhython thanks man :) I try :D

yeahs it best thing to increase reputation , it helps a lot , I hate sub for sub , I never do it as it leads to dead subs , But I wish you all the best mate and will see you in PGUK

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
yeahs it best thing to increase reputation , it helps a lot , I hate sub for sub , I never do it as it leads to dead subs , But I wish you all the best mate and will see you in PGUK
Yeah see you in PGUK :)
And well sub for sub is also a thing i hate, and honestly i have disgussed that topic alot on the other website i work for.
Some even stopped it because of what i told them, and one even made it to 500 subscribers and 30k views after that :) I made a small 8 pages book for them with a few tips i have found out trough out my youtube time, and they use it wisely lol Maybe i should take more notice to my own tips aswell :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah see you in PGUK :)
And well sub for sub is also a thing i hate, and honestly i have disgussed that topic alot on the other website i work for.
Some even stopped it because of what i told them, and one even made it to 500 subscribers and 30k views after that :) I made a small 8 pages book for them with a few tips i have found out trough out my youtube time, and they use it wisely lol Maybe i should take more notice to my own tips aswell :D

that is very good dude , you should be proud I hope you grow well and achieve a lot :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
that is very good dude , you should be proud I hope you grow well and achieve a lot :)
Well if i ever gonna hit anything like 10k views a month, then i would be amazed. because i always been a fan of gamdias products lol so if i ever could get sponsored of them or something alike lol then i would be very amazed :)
However i am proud of what i done so far, but i know that would not be posible without the amazing people supporting my channel :)

I have a dream of reach 100k subs and stuff. but so far i will not even think lol
I just take it 1 month at a time lol because then can schedule my videos for the month XD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Well if i ever gonna hit anything like 10k views a month, then i would be amazed. because i always been a fan of gamdias products lol so if i ever could get sponsored of them or something alike lol then i would be very amazed :)
However i am proud of what i done so far, but i know that would not be posible without the amazing people supporting my channel :)

I have a dream of reach 100k subs and stuff. but so far i will not even think lol
I just take it 1 month at a time lol because then can schedule my videos for the month XD

Yeah I would love to reach 100k subs One day but I will take milestones slow to start with , but I share the same dream with you , I would like a fan base that I can talk with and we can have some great times :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Yeah I would love to reach 100k subs One day but I will take milestones slow to start with , but I share the same dream with you , I would like a fan base that I can talk with and we can have some great times :)
Yeah same with me :)
1 step at a time, you must crawl before you can walk :)
So 1 step at a time, i aim for my 100 subs milestone and 2k views first :)
Since that is going great so far :)
(last 4 days brought me 250views) lol
So something must i do right :D
When i still even only have 12 videos up.

I just wish i had the support from my family.
Instead of need to hide this side of my life for them.
(Have never told them about my youtube, because my dad against almost all kind of social medias)
One of the reason for why i am limited to 1 video a week schedule.
Else i could easy have made a 2 video a week

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah same with me :)
1 step at a time, you must crawl before you can walk :)
So 1 step at a time, i aim for my 100 subs milestone and 2k views first :)
Since that is going great so far :)
(last 4 days brought me 250views) lol
So something must i do right :D
When i still even only have 12 videos up.

I just wish i had the support from my family.
Instead of need to hide this side of my life for them.
(Have never told them about my youtube, because my dad against almost all kind of social medias)
One of the reason for why i am limited to 1 video a week schedule.
Else i could easy have made a 2 video a week

My family were kinda of the same , just thinks it will go no where which doesn't help :) but who cares , I will carry on , gone past 7k views and 121 subs so getting there :)