Myron Knight

Rising User
Oct 23, 2014
alabama
YouTube
my only problem now is how the payout works i look on youtube about it and all on google but wanst able to find the Answer to my problem so can yall help me how that works want to get it sent to my paypal as well.

And also how do CRD work on the forums? plz it will help alot

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
my only problem now is how the payout works i look on youtube about it and all on google but wanst able to find the Answer to my problem so can yall help me how that works want to get it sent to my paypal as well.
You'll get paid monthly with the ability to cash out at any time. That'll be added to the Freedom! Dashboard as soon as possible.
And also how do CRD work on the forums? plz it will help alo
See this thread for an explanation:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/new-freedom-credits-how-do-they-work.221296

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
still not used to this at all but i'm running the crypto
one thing that keep s hapenning is that sometimes the green bar shows up some times it doesn't
also i don't understand if the daily earnings is what i get in a day or the total I did so far...i'm guessing so far tho

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
still not used to this at all but i'm running the crypto
one thing that keep s hapenning is that sometimes the green bar shows up some times it doesn't
also i don't understand if the daily earnings is what i get in a day or the total I did so far...i'm guessing so far tho
Daily earnings are what you get when running the miner for 24 hours.