What inspires you ?

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
hey guys , I just wanted to know what inspired you to do Youtube ?

Plus what are your goals for Youtube ?

I was inspired to do Youtube by some of the Youtubers them selves because I liked how they edited there videos and got it all to work and also being a big gamer myself to share moments on games with others is awesome I think , plus I love the connection with fans , That is a huge part for me and also my goal is to have a very good interaction with my fan base and so we can have a good time :)

Thanks
For me, it's the idea of making direct connections with people for the sake of social change trough a passion we all love which is gaming as the backdrop.

Reactions: Prology

Toucan

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
What inspires me to make my videos for my channel is that I hope that the content I post can make other people laugh and get through the day! :)

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
(I make music so I don't know if it will helps a lot... But you can try!)

I watch a lot of cartoons and play a lot of video games, the idea is to be in a good mood so I can make happy music.

But if I don't get any inspiration (because life is not always funny) and I don't even want to record anything, this is what I do:
1) I go outsite, even for 15 minutes. It changes my mind.
2) I watch a movie or a cartoon. Perfect if you feel lazy.
3) I call a friend and ask him/her how is his/her day. It makes me happy most of the time.

After that I can record something and work on it :) hope it helps a litle

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
Now this is a good question. I have made and deleted soo many channels in the past but there will be no excuses in this post.
I am going to begin before Youtube began.

When I was in middle school I had a film project that was only available at lunch time and we would do scripts then we made this very cheesy classroom video and then became very embarrassed because it was our final year and they happened to be playing it infront of all the parents.
Plus only my small group of 5 was the only ones that was allowed to do it as it was heading quite close to the end of the term and this was out of 20 kids (I think)

That got me into filming so then high school was around the corner and I went to this part of the building and other people was making claymations and believe it or not but in 2005 claymations was very popular on youtube when it first started. I started doing claymations then forgot my login so I gave up.

Later down the line I never thought of doing gaming content as it was not that very popular in the begining days and when I saw some content and learned you could actually capture game play I did World of Warcraft videos.

Then it happened again, I forgot the login one day ( I was not that good at managing a Youtube channel) I gave up then later down the line I did consoel gaming and I then tried to see if I could manage 2 channels by having a Morphsuit vlogging channel called MorphManVlogs.

I was too nervous to carry it on and felt kind of embarrassed even though I had active people commenting on these types of videos in 2012.
fast forward to half way through 2015 I started making this character called "Sharrazar" a zombie character for live streaming. I put on this very unique voice that a lot of people cannot do and it burns their throat and no one understand how I can do this so I decided to use my unnatural gift on Live streams. At first I did get hate but I managed to pull 1,000 viewers within the 3 - 4 hours of live streaming. I revealed my voice and they was stunned. They could no believe it so I then had faith in making my own zombie voice over commentary and people say how I make them laugh and It cheers me up and I love making people happy because I can help make the world a better place.

Then something unfortunate happened. I deleted the channel (the wrong one) however kept 50 videos of my sharrazar zombie series.
I then went back to MorphManVlogs channel and totally rebranded Sharrazar into the MorphManVlogs channel and here I am now.

So I would say thanks to all those people in primary school ( middle school) and high school for giving me the oppurtunity to be able to do the stuff I can do today =D without them I would not be on Youtube.

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Getting feedback from viewers is what keeps me inspired to keep going. Whether its a thumbs up on my videos or comments I love getting feedback from people. My goal is to just keep doing what I do and continue to entertain people. :)

Reactions: Machi