Subscriber Milestone What I reached in 1 1/2 Months

IdleHeroes

New User
Jan 26, 2017
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family,
my last post on this forum was exactly on the 20th May 2017.
I left a Milestone Thread saying that I was so happy that I reached 1k subs and had 150k overall views.

... So what has changed until now?

Currently I am sitting at 1855 subs, with 295k overall views, aiming to hit both, 2k and 300k views in the next weeks and there is only one thing I can say :

Unbelievable.

Youtube was a fun thing when I first started and it evolved into soo much more... My whole life has changed, and the interaction with the people of my community even changed my social life. I am more open and friendly than ever before.

I hope this wall of text does not annoy you peeps here, but I just had to express my feelings here.

Yours,
Lukas

Reactions: Jake Dewar

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family,
my last post on this forum was exactly on the 20th May 2017.
I left a Milestone Thread saying that I was so happy that I reached 1k subs and had 150k overall views.

... So what has changed until now?

Currently I am sitting at 1855 subs, with 295k overall views, aiming to hit both, 2k and 300k views in the next weeks and there is only one thing I can say :

Unbelievable.

Youtube was a fun thing when I first started and it evolved into soo much more... My whole life has changed, and the interaction with the people of my community even changed my social life. I am more open and friendly than ever before.

I hope this wall of text does not annoy you peeps here, but I just had to express my feelings here.

Yours,
Lukas
Hello Lukas

Thank you so much for sharing your recent milestone / achievement with us, on a side point we would never get annoyed with any wall of texts especially as it relates to your success and this is what this section is meant for. I wanted to reach out and say a big congratulations on your recent growth, jumping by 855 subscribers and 145K views in such a short space of time is truly incredible. Its also wonderful to hear that your interaction with people has changed and that your open and friendly than ever before (though I'm sure you were friendly beforehand). It's always a pleasure seeing such a wonderful milestone and how its effected you as a content creator.

IdleHeroes

New User
Jan 26, 2017
YouTube
Thanks for the kind words my dudes.
It's been a hard grind to upload daily but It definitly is worth it and I get so many nice comments!
And yeah, the personality change aspect is just tremendous, and im very thankful for that.