what i do on my youtube channel

Blake Branch

New User
Oct 3, 2015
Chula ga
YouTube
Wiked Schizo Gamer does let's plays,gameplay walkthroughs, my goal is to have the entertaining and helpful gaming videos . I will upload 2 videos on every Friday and Wednesday at 12 midnight. Gaming Focus: first person shooters, 3rd person shooters, Role-Playing Games, horror games , Sandbox Games , and some Indie Games and some horror games. Here is my url link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sFVSzvhSSSgbPse9mHHUw/about

JayPlays

New User
Jan 21, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
First off, I would say that you need to hire someone to create a banner for you and create some thumbnails templates that you can alter for other games. You can find people that will do this for $5 on Fiverr or even cheaper on Twitter. I'm not saying what is there now isn't satisfactory, it's just your channel needs a bit of work on the marketing aspect.

Also, to expand your channel, I would most certainly advise that you need to utilize social media platforms. Just utilizing them alone, I've been able to receive just about ALL of the subscribers I currently have. I have never completed the Sub4Sub transaction, and I recommend you do not either. It's very easy to be seduced to gain a subscriber count that way, but in the longer run it will destroy the channel and deter the audience away.

Also, I would like to advise that this is not the correct location to advertise your channel. If you read the stickied post, the administrator states not to advertise as the first bulletin point:

Things you should not do in the discussion sections:
  • No advertising Links (No links to your own channel, videos or social media.)
I'm just trying to look out for you and not get you banned! Good luck with your channel! You certainly have potential.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Well, only hard work will pays off. At begining try to upload more often if you can almost every day. Do some interesting things with a games you upload, talk to your fans what they want to see in your channel and I wish you good luck. :)