What games would you like to get remastered?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmm maybe an updated version of True Crime New York City, or even a remastered version of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City would be nice

Reactions: NerkGames

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I think a remaster of Raccoon City would be good, one of my favourite Resident Evil games
I would say its like my second favourite resident evil, the first has to be Resident Evil 4. Though if they did remaster it, it would be nice to have split-screen co-op integrated into it if possible. Though saying that then it wouldn't really be a remaster would it :p

NerkGames

Rising User
Sep 28, 2016
YouTube
I would say its like my second favourite resident evil, the first has to be Resident Evil 4. Though if they did remaster it, it would be nice to have split-screen co-op integrated into it if possible. Though saying that then it wouldn't really be a remaster would it :p
Haha not quite XD but I know what you mean a co-op split screen would be much better. I always look to play Resident Evil with someone else if possible as I just find the experience much better

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Although there is already remasters out for Metal Gear Solid 2/3/PW (Metal Gear Solid HD Collection) Only for PS3/360, I would love to see this get released on Steam.

Konami have kinda remade MGS3 but for those silly Japanese slot machine things, it does look impressive with the use of the Fox Engine, So hopefully we'll see a MGS3 Remake for console and PC.....Though I doubt it.

NerkGames

Rising User
Sep 28, 2016
YouTube
Although there is already remasters out for Metal Gear Solid 2/3/PW (Metal Gear Solid HD Collection) Only for PS3/360, I would love to see this get released on Steam.

Konami have kinda remade MGS3 but for those silly Japanese slot machine things, it does look impressive with the use of the Fox Engine, So hopefully we'll see a MGS3 Remake for console and PC.....Though I doubt it.
I would love to see them on PC, that would make me so happy!

Reactions: UncleGravy