What games should i record?

WildPlaysHD

Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
Hi i was wondering what are some good games to record. I have COD BO3, Minecraft, Prison Architect, Farcry Primal, The Division and Rocket League.

ZinQ Nasty

Jun 1, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
jabbeats
Keep grinding!!!!!!! make any how to videos. type how to on google and read blogs.. and create videos based on reading.
MY TIP
Make how to talk to girls. Make it very detailed!
how to get good grades.
how to be the perfect boyfriend and also you can find blog sites that focus on that and ask them to feature your work quality !!!

Reactions: MykieDoesStuff

WildPlaysHD

Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
Keep grinding!!!!!!! make any how to videos. type how to on google and read blogs.. and create videos based on reading.
MY TIP
Make how to talk to girls. Make it very detailed!
how to get good grades.
how to be the perfect boyfriend and also you can find blog sites that focus on that and ask them to feature your work quality !!!

AHHH thanks

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Since i'm not familiar with Prison Architect i would go for that as games like Far Cry, The Division and Cod already have a huge amount of content. You can still make video's on them though but i would choose something wich is a bit less populair as it gives you the favor of the odds.

TheNickelKing

Rising User
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
Hi i was wondering what are some good games to record. I have COD BO3, Minecraft, Prison Architect, Farcry Primal, The Division and Rocket League.
honestly you should record what you want to play bc they make for the best videos but my favorite game out of the bunch is rocket league
just saying lol

Reactions: DerpHD

DerpHD

New User
Aug 27, 2016
YouTube
Like my good friend TheNickelKing says Rocket League is a good game for you to play with friends but on my POV I'd say play the games you want don't let people decide for you.. and if they don't like it then you can't really change that.. You can also play games with friends because most of them make good videos because you can have funny moments in there

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Well, i make Rocket League content, I like this game very much, I think it is a fun game to record, you don not have to be good, just pleasant, enjoyable, funny. If you are very good , that is even better :D