What games should I play for my Channel?

YusufX

New User
Aug 1, 2016
YouTube
Yo whats up? So basically Im just wondering what games u guys think I should be playing for my channel? I played outlast and got a little bit bored of it dont wanna continue my own series with just outlast on my channel, Ive played happy wheels once, but im looking for something different and more unique? If you guys have any suggestions leave them below and i will surely consider it, I will also continue every game i start till i finish it. All my videos should give you a good laugh due to me being a complete -- .. Leave ur suggestions below :D

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Yo whats up? So basically Im just wondering what games u guys think I should be playing for my channel? I played outlast and got a little bit bored of it dont wanna continue my own series with just outlast on my channel, Ive played happy wheels once, but im looking for something different and more unique? If you guys have any suggestions leave them below and i will surely consider it, I will also continue every game i start till i finish it. All my videos should give you a good laugh due to me being a complete -- .. Leave ur suggestions below :D
I think its more about what u want and love to play..this way u automatically put everything you have into it and your audience will respond to that. Hope this helps.

DTACGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
Play games you are passionate about (also popular but not too popular that it gets diluted with other let's plays)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
don't ask us. ask yourself what you like to play. and what you like to play that's the game you must do for your channel ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It is not about what we want to see you play but rather what is it you want to play.

Take a couple genres that grab your attention and browse trough the library to see if something picks the eye.
You can go with the crowd and play a Triple AAA wich is mostly overrated due to that everyone is making video's for it or go with a underrated game wich hasn't much content on youtube yet making it possible to gain more then usual.

But as i mentioned before always pick something you like, it is your channel with your personality wich is going to attract subs.