HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
healpleasehealbanner2.jpg
I've been scouring online gaming sites, you tube, and various other areas, cough **sleeping on couch** for what games people want to watch and enjoy watching.
So I ask you.

What do you prefer to watch when it comes to gaming?

Minecraft, WOW, LoL, Indie games, etc.

What makes them entertaining to you and what keeps you watching?
Do you prefer PC gamers over Console gamers?

There are a ton of other questions, but why not just stick to those above... And frankly I don't want to type anymore. lol

HealPleaseHeal!

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
So for me I can watch minecraft a bit but I only watch certain youtubers or streamers but as for other games like H1Z1 I can watch anybody lol. It really depends on how the person is in the videos like if it's a stream do they interact with the viewers, it's always good to see the streamer remember viewers that show up often

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
So for me I can watch minecraft a bit but I only watch certain youtubers or streamers but as for other games like H1Z1 I can watch anybody lol. It really depends on how the person is in the videos like if it's a stream do they interact with the viewers, it's always good to see the streamer remember viewers that show up often
I'm the same way where i watch specific people as well. For me I don't need to watch them live I'm totally ok with pre-recorded.
But when it comes to streams or videos, do you prefer Live or Pre-Recorded?

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
I'm the same way where i watch specific people as well. For me I don't need to watch them live I'm totally ok with pre-recorded.
But when it comes to streams or videos, do you prefer Live or Pre-Recorded?
It depends on the person again lol I will watch one streamer play games live but have yet to watch his YouTube videos and others I can watch both but prefer recorded

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I tend to watch games I don't normally play for some strange reason haha always find myself on Twitch watching a lot of CS GO
I don't know why, but I'm not a fan of CO in general. I think COD ruined it for me. Too many dedicated crazy people out there playing that. lol! Not to mention I hate listening to a 10 year old telling me I can't shoot..... (facepalm)[DOUBLEPOST=1453221340][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I prefer to watch console exclusive games because I only own PC and 3DS and some big games on PS4, XBOX One, Wii U and other too. :)
That's understandable. I would too. lol

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
I mostly like to watch competitve game like CS:GO or LoL on livestreaming sites such as Twitch, but when It comes to watching Lets plays/walktroughs I usually watch whatever I like. Sometimes I like to watch FPS games like Destiny or Horror game so I check some youtubers if they have something cool to watch. I usually like story driven games.

Av3rageGamer

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
London, England
YouTube
I prefer to watch people playing MMOs and lets plays of single player games just because it's a bit different from the norm but for the most part as long as long as I find the person entertaining or interesting I could watch anything haha