What games do you play? Reply below.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I play pretty much anything - the joys of having a gaming channel. Though mostly I have been playing some fps (like Doom), or rpg's like Wasteland 2.

Reactions: LegendaryT

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
Just finished Dragon Quest Heroes and planning on getting Titanfall 2, Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom and Dragonball Xenverse 2 this Friday. Guess i'll keep myself busy with Elder Scrolls Online in the meantime :p

Ah I can't wait to get the Attack on Titan game. As for me, I play almost anything except for racing games. Recently I've been getting back into Stardew Valley and FTL: Faster than Light. I also finally started playing Space Engineers.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ah I can't wait to get the Attack on Titan game. As for me, I play almost anything except for racing games. Recently I've been getting back into Stardew Valley and FTL: Faster than Light. I also finally started playing Space Engineers.
Aye the Attack in Titan Wings of Freedom game looks beast! Hoping to pick it up this friday :D

monito

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
well here i go.
ok, atm mostly play pvz garden warfare
some resident evil OrC
dead space 1,2 and yet have to finish part 3
a little dragon crown
killzone 2 and 3
Darkest Dungeon (want to start a gameplay of this one)
aura kingdom at times...

and i think those are the games i play more atm xD

Reactions: tlevelgrinders

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube

ohhhh man FTL is probably one of the best indie rogue likes of all time, the amount of hours ive played that game is ridiculous

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
well here i go.
ok, atm mostly play pvz garden warfare
some resident evil OrC
dead space 1,2 and yet have to finish part 3
a little dragon crown
killzone 2 and 3
Darkest Dungeon (want to start a gameplay of this one)
aura kingdom at times...

and i think those are the games i play more atm xD

let me know if you start darkest dungeon, I've been running it on my channel for awhile now on ps4 (currently 32 episodes in)

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
My channel at the moment consists of Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 , darkest dungeon & some fallout 4, but I also enjoy racing games on the side and Musou games