What games are you waiting for?

TheRealRyanMickens

Rising User
Oct 1, 2015
California
YouTube
is that serious lol I love the skyrim games so would love a new version however that date seems crazy haha

ya lol, the company is predicting the release date to be 2/22/22 , but thats because theyre "working on two huge projects" that isn't expected to be Fallout or Elder Scrolls. So they're releasing a "new series" in between! Lol excited for anything they bring! Mainly Elder Scrolls though cuz I love fantasy games!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
ya lol, the company is predicting the release date to be 2/22/22 , but thats because theyre "working on two huge projects" that isn't expected to be Fallout or Elder Scrolls. So they're releasing a "new series" in between! Lol excited for anything they bring! Mainly Elder Scrolls though cuz I love fantasy games!
Wow thats awesome cant wait now lol love their games

Reactions: TheRealRyanMickens
C

Corpfox

So excited for the release of Fallout 4 VR... I have stopped playing it since I got a HTC Vive... So excited to actually live in the wasteland...

That sounds really cool. Kinda like a Mad Max vibe.

Just looking forward with Worms W.M.D.

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
A proper Tony Hawks games, Just going back through the playthrough of Pro Skater 3 I did on my channel and its amazing to see how popular the game is among the community, Loads of comments I've received and stuff about the game.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
A proper Tony Hawks games, Just going back through the playthrough of Pro Skater 3 I did on my channel and its amazing to see how popular the game is among the community, Loads of comments I've received and stuff about the game.
Havnt played in years since the good old days like tony hawk underground and all them, used to love them...always trying to get the best boards lol

HAWKDUP

Rising User
Aug 27, 2016
Chicago
YouTube
So which games are you guys waiting for in the coming months? I know I'm waiting for no mans sky for one and also still waiting on dead island 2. What about you?
I'm waiting for Infinite Warfare & Battlefield 1. I'm still on the fence about TITANFALL 2. Anyone have any suggestions on upcoming fps games?