What games are you playing right now?

markg33

I embrace my awfulness.
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Silent Hill - 1 to 4. In my own spare time.
Currently as a playthrough I'm doing GTA V story + strangers and freaks missions on the YouTubes I need to continue it since I started it but my last part was 9+ hours long! I went over the top but I love GTA.

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
I've been grinding out Black Ops 3 over the weekend because of double XP but going to play some other games for a few days now lol. Back to FIFA or might pick up Assassins Creed.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
For my channel: Tales of Zestiria and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney.

Spare Time: Tales of Hearts R, Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic Run, Zelda Triforce Heroes,

Plan to do soon: Finish Fallout New Vegas (I left it unfinished for years. Got motivated to want to finish it after watching some friends play Fallout 4), Play the new Battlefront, Get Fallout 4, Play Xenoblade Chronicles X (Not out yet but releasing soon)

Down the Line: Borderlands Pre-Sequel (Was going to play it after Hearts R but it got pushed back due to me taking too long to finish it and I want to play some other things first like what is listed above for example.)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Fallout 4 and Assassins Creed for me, though I have also been playing an awful lot of Rainbow Six Siege as well