What Games Are You Looking Forward to This Year?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Gmaes for me would be farcry primal , this game is looking very good and a lot to do with it , The division is going to be awesome as well and I hope it lives up to the hype and Ive played the alpha and beta and it is amazing so far :) of course the new call of duty to !!!

Reactions: Lauren Smith

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Gmaes for me would be farcry primal , this game is looking very good and a lot to do with it , The division is going to be awesome as well and I hope it lives up to the hype and Ive played the alpha and beta and it is amazing so far :) of course the new call of duty to !!!
I wonder what the new COD will be like.... Do you think it will be futuristic like the recent games?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I wonder what the new COD will be like.... Do you think it will be futuristic like the recent games?

Ive heard rumors its going to be modern warfare 4 so there could be a possibility no , but then again since everyone else is doing they might do it this time ,As long as its not another AW I'm happy xD

Reactions: Lauren Smith

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
Planet Coaster, I was really waiting for Rollercoaster Tycoon World but their interviews really are disappointing and planet coaster show much better stuff.

Dexicos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
Lets begin with, Mafia 3, Dishonored 2, Mount and Blade 2, For Honor and DS3.. Thats alot..
I hope i'd better be getting this stuff for throughout the rest of this year.