What games are you getting during the Steam summer sale?

dirtiestDan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
dirtiestdan313
Today I bought this game called 'Miscreated' for myself and my friend (late birthday present for him). It's a lot like DayZ, in which there's zombies, weapons, you have to search for food/water to survive, and it's open world with other players roaming around. I got it on sale for $10 (half off). It's really smooth and has some great graphics! :D

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Don't know yet. Right now nothing but that's what I said last summer and then I bought Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin and Borderlands Pre-Sequel+Season Pass.

BlackHawk Strategy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Georgia :(
YouTube
I decided to go old school and buy COD4. I was pretty hardcore with it back in the day and I bought it to relive the old days. I also got my roommate Medieval 2 so we can play the Third Age mod together. Best part of summer baby!

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
Prince of Persia Sands of Time / Jet Set Radio / Cave Story + / Kero Blaster / Riptide GP2 / Ultra Street Fighter IV / CS:GO

James Payton

Rising User
Nov 13, 2014
UK, Norfolk
YouTube
I was just going to get a couple of games like The Elder Scrolls Online and Hitman. Then I ended up spending £90 on half my wishlist! xD
I recommend Elder Scroll Online to anyone who has a life and wants less of a life, you won't have a life after buying this game haha.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I was hoping for good deals on VR games but there really wasnt much discounts... But I bought about 20 vr games during the sale...

Didnt buy any normal games... I already have 750 games that I never play in this department anyway...

SynchronizedRapture

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
I got Bioshock 2 and Infinite, Soul Reaver 1 and 2, Arma 2, Batman Arkham Origins, Game Dev Tycoon, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.