TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What is Dragon Quest Heroes i have never heard of it
It is a PS4 Exclusive by Square Enix. If you are known with the Dragon Quest series then take those characters in a sort like Hyrule Warriors / Dynasty Warriors type of game.

Enjoying it thus far :)

Fluke

Rising User
It is a PS4 Exclusive by Square Enix. If you are known with the Dragon Quest series then take those characters in a sort like Hyrule Warriors / Dynasty Warriors type of game.

Enjoying it thus far :)
Sounds awesome, just did some quick googling and it looks like fun. Its a shame its only on the PS4 though

Fluke

Rising User
I did find it slightly short. I think they could have done a lot more with the story. Too long of a build up.
I agree, some parts felt more like i was watching something rather than actually playing it and feeling apart of it.

Spud

Respected User
I'm currently playing HITMAN, as new maps are being added each month and they are huge! I'm loving it! :)

I'm also over 200 hours into Fallout 4 now and still playing! :p

Other than that, I've just finished The Walking Dead (Season 1) and I want to finish Dishonored before the sequel is released!

Fluke

Rising User
I'm currently playing HITMAN, as new maps are being added each month and they are huge! I'm loving it! :)

I'm also over 200 hours into Fallout 4 now and still playing! :p

Other than that, I've just finished The Walking Dead (Season 1) and I want to finish Dishonored before the sequel is released!
The dishonoured sequel looks mad, its a shame i never got a chance to play the first one.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I am currently loving Overwatch, although i did get the chance to play some uncharted 4 online at the weekend which was surprisingly fun!
Well OVERWATCH is life and love, but i do not have money for it ! :D

I play Dark Souls 3, Ark : Survival Evovled, BO3 atm !