What game would you like to see have a great comeback that did do too well in 2016?

We had a lot of games that didn't do too well or didn't get any good exposure at all in 2016. So I'm asking you what games you'd like to have a big comeback in 2017 and why? Some games are already on their to having a comeback although slow, they have been growing more and more with new content being added.

So tell me, what game would you like to see get a big incline in players and popularity and why? :3

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I think 2016 had some good games for sure but overall the better line-up is planned for 2017.
To get back on the topic there is but one game i would love to see make their comeback but it wasn't released in 2016 but with the Launch of the Playstation 4 wich was Killzone.
The game itself was pretty great but i would love to see the studio get back in the saddle and blow us away with a new Trilogy from the series.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I would like to see Titanfall 2 get more players as it is a great example of a studio listening to gamers as they made many significant improvements from the first game in this franchise and the best bit, there is no season pass! We should be rewarding this behaviour!