What game will you play, BF1 Or Infinite Warefare?

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well for me this is a pretty easy answer......... I never really been a fan of Call of Duty sorry its just not for me but to each their own no judgement passed.

However with many people making a switch to Battlefield is this really happening or is it just some kind of hoax? I don't know my heart is with battlefield and pretty much always will be.

So what game are you gonna be playing this Xmas Season?

Farmer

New User
Oct 19, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Farmerplaygames
Well I newer been a big fan of CoD or BF...but this year I like the idea which EA came with...I mean myself I always was passioned about ww1 and ww2 and movies like "Saving Private Ryan" , "Pearl Harbour", "Fury" and so on....which gives me a strange feeling inside....I already preordered BF1 for PC so I hope it's gonna be a good investition:) I pretty shure CoD Infinite Warefare gonna be a great game as well just it's not my taste i guess...I used to play the old CoD's back then....ah.....they where so amazing back in days..;D

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well I newer been a big fan of CoD or BF...but this year I like the idea which EA came with...I mean myself I always was passioned about ww1 and ww2 and movies like "Saving Private Ryan" , "Pearl Harbour", "Fury" and so on....which gives me a strange feeling inside....I already preordered BF1 for PC so I hope it's gonna be a good investition:) I pretty shure CoD Infinite Warefare gonna be a great game as well just it's not my taste i guess...I used to play the old CoD's back then....ah.....they where so amazing back in days..;D

Indeed the original Call of Dutys were some epic games with good story lines no doubt with they would have never quit being made that way to be honest.

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Battlefield 1 for sure!

I played a few hours of the IW beta the weekend and I just can't get into at all. Feels like a reboot of Ghosts/AW and imo both weren't great but I will be ordering it for CoD 4 remaster :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well for me this is a pretty easy answer......... I never really been a fan of Call of Duty sorry its just not for me but to each their own no judgement passed.

However with many people making a switch to Battlefield is this really happening or is it just some kind of hoax? I don't know my heart is with battlefield and pretty much always will be.

So what game are you gonna be playing this Xmas Season?
I have both XD

I play Cod mostly for the Zombies as for some reason i fell in love with Spaceland and Battlefield for the Multiplayer :D

Reactions: JakeVegas

Andrew Carney

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube
Right now i am playing battlefield 1 and i love it even tho i'm not good at it right now lol. But i will be getting the new cod game to check it out.

Reactions: JakeVegas