What game should i rec

foze. Noneed

Rising User
Nov 10, 2015
guys tell me a games is fun to view without commentry (Text removed, please refrain from advertising)

Last edited by a moderator:

EpicSilver

Rising User
Nov 8, 2015
YouTube
Fallout 4, Black Ops 3, AC Syndicate, BattleField, Minecraft, Arma/Dayz, Gta, those are just a few game i'd recommend

foze. Noneed

Rising User
Nov 10, 2015
the problem i don't have enough money to get all this games and i think its required commentary BTW i have minecraft but i make a ton of videos and low views

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
the problem i don't have enough money to get all this games and i think its required commentary BTW i have minecraft but i make a ton of videos and low views
Commentary on video's is optional. I run a gameplay only channel and have video's that score above 1.500+ vieuws.
Back to topic: the titles mentioned above are indeed some good games but if you have a lower budget maybe go for Wasteland 2, Witcher 3 or Dying Light?

foze. Noneed

Rising User
Nov 10, 2015
twilight subscribe for me i will sub for you please i am working hard on channel and i wish for you best luck[DOUBLEPOST=1447197783][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW i have destiny and dying light and black ops 3 and more but its for xbox one :( not pc

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
twilight subscribe for me i will sub for you please i am working hard on channel and i wish for you best luck[DOUBLEPOST=1447197783][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW i have destiny and dying light and black ops 3 and more but its for xbox one :( not pc
Do you have the DLC for Destiny? I also make Destiny video's and they score quite some vieuws. And i don't do Sub 4 Sub. I want to earn my subs trough hard work and dedication like everyone should do ;)

foze. Noneed

Rising User
Nov 10, 2015
nope i dont have the dlc :( how you record the gameplay ?[DOUBLEPOST=1447198393][/DOUBLEPOST]the Elgato Game Capture HD60 is so expensive

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
nope i dont have the dlc :( how you record the gameplay ?[DOUBLEPOST=1447198393][/DOUBLEPOST]the Elgato Game Capture HD60 is so expensive
I play on Ps4 but i always streamed to Twitch and now on Youtube Gaming. Afterwards make some small adjudtments with youtube editor, maybe cut the video in smaller segments and i'm all done. First you take vieuws for the stream and afterwards for when it goes live.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
thanks any tip ?
Well make a test stream with a certain game you like, say Cod Bo 3 on Xbox one trough Twitch and Youtube Gaming and interact with your vieuwers. You will notice that if you keep doing that on regular basis that those who like your content will come back.

Also on the side note make good use of social media especially twitter. I have grown alot since i use that ;)

foze. Noneed

Rising User
Nov 10, 2015
so YT gaming is a stream and when i finish it it uploads to my YT channel[DOUBLEPOST=1447208551][/DOUBLEPOST]Why i cant find this app on xbox one

Last edited: