What Game Should I Play on My Channel!?

BlueDelphin

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
Hello everyone! My name is BlueDelphin. I just started my YouTube channel a few days ago. I love playing video games just like you guys :D And so I upload gameplay commentary on my channel. Since it is my first time doing this and because English is not my first language I might sound a little bit awkward in my commentary. But I will improve on that matter overtime :) So I hope you guys can go and check my channel out! It would be so meaningful for a newcomer like me to have something for me to get started on YouTube. I will leave a link to my channel below and hope you guys can go and check it out :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-X5GUklvASNGl2xUgm7cg
But the reason I wrote this post is because idk what game to play on my channel. Currently I am doing a Playthrough of Megaman Battle Network(MBN). I know it is quite an old game but the problem is I have a crappy laptop and I can't play high resolution games in my laptop. So I decided to play using an Emulator to get started on YouTube instead of just waiting for me to earn money and buy a set of new computer. But it seems like if I keep uploading MBN on my channel nobody are going to watch my video and check out my channel ㅠㅠ
Do you guys have any advice for a newcomer like me on what gameplay should I upload on my channel? Should I keep uploading the MBN Playthrough? If not should I find a newer game on Emulator and play it instead of MBN? Any advice from you guys would be so much help to me and I will appreciate it :)
Sorry for so long thread and so many questions. But I hope you guys can help me out
Thank you!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Tbh with you the best thing you can do is play what you love, it will automatically give you drive and passion in your videos. Its all great asking for advice on videos but at the end of the day if your playing something your not fussed on then its not going to feel or look right to you or the viewer. I have only just started my channel also and so far have a few games up, all of which I like. feel free to check them out.

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
Do what you want man! That's the great thing about youtube, there are no rules! Do what you enjoy and I'm sure if you're enjoying it: other people will enjoy it too.

BlueDelphin

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
Tbh with you the best thing you can do is play what you love, it will automatically give you drive and passion in your videos. Its all great asking for advice on videos but at the end of the day if your playing something your not fussed on then its not going to feel or look right to you or the viewer. I have only just started my channel also and so far have a few games up, all of which I like. feel free to check them out.
Yes I totally agree with you buddy! But the problem is that the things that I love playing and the things that people enjoy watching might be different. Maybe that's why people don't come and watch my video because they doesn't like the game that I am playing? It kinda hard for me when I put so much effort in making the videos but people don't want to watch them even though I love what I am doingㅠㅠ
But it kinda motivated me when people leave some feedback to me because it make me feel appreciated :)
Anyway thanks for the feedback buddy! I really appreciate that :D
Have a nice day!

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

BlueDelphin

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
Do what you want man! That's the great thing about youtube, there are no rules! Do what you enjoy and I'm sure if you're enjoying it: other people will enjoy it too.
Yes I agree with that! But it seems like the things that I love playing the the things that people love watching is kinda different T.T
I believe that it is better to play what I love to play because someday people will eventually enjoy it. But for a newcomer in YouTube like me, that does not seem to work in my favor, doesn't it? So that's why I thought that I might as well play the games that people enjoy watching in the beginning.
Anyway thank you for the feedback buddy! I totally appreciate that :D
And have a good day bro!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Yes I totally agree with you buddy! But the problem is that the things that I love playing and the things that people enjoy watching might be different. Maybe that's why people don't come and watch my video because they doesn't like the game that I am playing? It kinda hard for me when I put so much effort in making the videos but people don't want to watch them even though I love what I am doingㅠㅠ
But it kinda motivated me when people leave some feedback to me because it make me feel appreciated :)
Anyway thanks for the feedback buddy! I really appreciate that :D
Have a nice day!
Your welcome and i know what u mean i try and make content i love too and it is hard when your unsure if prople like your stuff but dw about that...just do what you love and you will eventually get the recognition you deserve!