What game needs to be created?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

I remember a long time ago, where I wanted to see a zombie survival game, where you build up a house of your own, trying to last many nights, and then going out during the day to collect supplies. Granted, those are numerous now, what kind of games are you looking forward to seeing in the future?

Having some clown games would be interesting as well!​

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

I remember a long time ago, where I wanted to see a zombie survival game, where you build up a house of your own, trying to last many nights, and then going out during the day to collect supplies. Granted, those are numerous now, what kind of games are you looking forward to seeing in the future?

A realistic game about life, not the Sims...but actual life. Where you would experience all the ups and down of living a normal life.

K2KIER

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 !! That game was amazing, can only imagine how good a new one would be with the PS4/XBOX ONE graphics!!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Most of the games I've had ideas about have been created lol. I'd like to see a 2d platformer that can switch to 3d.
Hah, darn people stealing your ideas :p I haven't seen anything like that before really, but I don't go searching for videos :p
i would personally like to see a new godfather game
I loved the godfather genre! Scarface was another great addition when it first came out all those years ago.
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 !! That game was amazing, can only imagine how good a new one would be with the PS4/XBOX ONE graphics!!
I bought the ps3 just for that game! It's incredibly fun, granted I got owned many times on multiplayer, heh.

Reactions: james swartley

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Well, I honestly love the personal games with a great story, like "To The Moon". Seems like we will have lots of those in the future, given the current development of indie games :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well, I honestly love the personal games with a great story, like "To The Moon". Seems like we will have lots of those in the future, given the current development of indie games :)
That's why I love indie developers, you never know what to expect with them. Story can drive people to watch them a lot more than playing them. But, if they stand out hard enough, showing support will work a lot more too. We should really give some of those teams credit for accomplishing great moments with smaller budgets.

Reactions: Tudi Kovin