What game needs a remake or sequel?

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Just curious, what game would you like to see remade/remastered or given a sequel to?

For me I would love a remake for Kirby Crystal Shards, and a sequel to Golden Sun Dark Dawn because well, it needs one

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Just curious, what game would you like to see remade/remastered or given a sequel to?

For me I would love a remake for Kirby Crystal Shards, and a sequel to Golden Sun Dark Dawn because well, it needs one
Last of Us was a nice gripping tale, if they'd make a second version, I'd watch it ^^

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
My first Let's Play was a game called World in Conflict. The campaign is about the Soviet Union starting WW3 in 1989 and invaded the US through Seattle. At the end the game you defeat the Soviets in the USA but there is still a huge war going on in the rest of the world. I was hoping they would make a sequel for the rest of the war. I'm still hoping. :p

LanokirX

Respected User

Would LOVE more Golden Sun, remember playing the first game when I was in school, love them.

Other games I think need sequel is Pokémon Snap and Legend of Gaia c:

epaR Glorious

Rising User
I would love to see a Resident Evil 4/Biohazard remake! I loved the game on PS2 and think it would be even better with updated graphics!

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Would LOVE more Golden Sun, remember playing the first game when I was in school, love them.

Other games I think need sequel is Pokémon Snap and Legend of Gaia c:

Pokemon snap would be a very fun game to be redone. It would go well on the WiiU I think

Nate1212

Rising User

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2!!!! :) i freakin LOVED the first one

WTShaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I would love to see a remake of any of the original crash bandicoot trilogy. It's what got me into gaming when I was younger and now I am hooked for life

The Curator

Rising User
I would love to see a remake of any of the original crash bandicoot trilogy. It's what got me into gaming when I was younger and now I am hooked for life
I cannot agree strongly enough with this, I'm hoping the recent Crash rumours will be revealed come E3

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member

Call of Duty Black ops 1 would be amazing on PS4!

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member

Super Mario Sunshine.... The beautiful and amazing game long overdue for a sequel.

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Remakes of the Modern Warfare series. It's probably the best thing infinity ward can do to save their part of the franchise.

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
I would love to see a reboot or sequel of the Darkness games. The way Darkness 2 ended left a horrible taste in my mouth XD