YouTube What game do people most like to watch?

30Mike Blok

New User
Mar 10, 2017
Hey what game should i record for my channel (what do people like to watch). Thanks for the help/suggestions if you replyed have a good day.

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
Honestly it's not the game, it's the content that matters. Also it's up to you, and depends what you can do. Are you willing to pay $60 for a new game and do previews for it, make tutorials for newbies? Do you have a capable console/PC/Recording device?

There's a lot more involved than just action on screen.

Midnight Rivals

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
England
YouTube
It's all about the content as mentioned above, but the easiest way to think of what games to make videos is to take note of which games have recently had major updates, patches or dlc people would want to see (think overwatch and orisa, WOW and legion, ff XV and the changes to chapter 13) but most of all, if you're a small channel like me, don't expect the views to come in straight away, be patient with them

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
People love to laugh, keep that in mind. I watch certain videos even if i don't like the subject because the creator is that good.​

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Again I would have to second what other people have said above - its not always about the game you are playing rather about how you present that content. You could play the best game in the world but if the video, or yourself are catching, and uninteresting then people aren't going to want to watch it. As your starting out I would recommend playing games you enjoy first of all, try to find what makes you happy and let that shine through.