Solved what freedom did to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I watched the video and the revenue share increase isn't determined by the amount of time that you spend with the network this is determined by a number of factors including the amount of monthly views, any increase in subscribers, the amount of minutes watched. I understand your anger at Freedom not thinking this is fair but most networks offer a base 60% revenue share, Freedom offers a whole host of tools which can help the channel - as you said the base YouTube network would offer 55%

If you do happen to get another network offering you a higher revenue share then it might be worth sending this on to the support team, as a few partners have managed to get these offers matched over. At the end of the day its nice that you have taken the time to create this video and share your views but ultimately based on Freedom's guidelines on revenue share increase - you were awarded a 4% increase.

- On a side note - videos shouldn't be submitted in this section as its seen as inappropriate advertising, next time please write out your query / complaint

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.