Official What does Unverified mean? (Payments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hello Freedom! Family,

A lot of you have noticed on our dashboard it shows:

UNV.png

Unverified means that the figure shown may not be the final amount you will be paid. It might change as Freedom! checks whether the analytics are correct. It will be changed to Verified once the Dashboard Staff has confirmed the amount. It will also switch to verified once you have been sent that amount.

This is to make sure Freedom! pays you all that you are owed! That way no confusion is had when it comes to the final verified payment!

We hope that helps explain what unverified means! Thank you so much for understanding!

Sincerely,

Freedom! Staff

verru mareta

Rising User
Feb 24, 2015
This is a bug or did I not be paid by freedom?
all this time I never cheat, all the traffic that I get a real view.
I some times open ticket to thecnical support but no solutions. where again I get the solution
sorry my bad english, I hope you understand the purpose of my

Attachments

• not paid.jpg
    not paid.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 0

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
Currently freedom only paying though paypal so other payment methods like WU, payoneer not available we can expect in feature and admin kan not available right now, he is on vacation, better to contact here http://www.freedom.support.tm/support/tickets
thanks for replay,
i think if admin or staff of freedom had vocation, should they can post to tell our freedom family to know? it is not waste to wait without answer, can?
best regards,

Upvote 0

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Reactions: Kan
Upvote 0

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Dear Kan, i sent this message to ask you since Thursday, 2nd July 2015 in your " https://freedom.community.tm/members/kan.291/ " but you not reply, i don't know why? so i will paste it again here " Dear Kan,
When freedom paid money by Western Union, Bank, or Payoneer .... because some of our members can't open money by paypal account, it mean some small country in asia paypal service not yet available in their country,
I think if freedom can do as another youtube network that allow to our members choose which method that they need, paypal or bank or Western Union or Payoneer is best, thanks :)
I'm waiting to hearing from you as soon as possible,
best regards,

Sorry I was away! Currently like @Believe said you can expect it in the future, but support is the best to ask about this!

Upvote 0

CookieJHD

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2014
YouTube
CookieJHD
Hello Freedom! Family,

A lot of you have noticed on our dashboard it shows:

View attachment 9473

Unverified means that the figure shown may not be the final amount you will be paid. It might change as Freedom! checks whether the analytics are correct. It will be changed to Verified once the Dashboard Staff has confirmed the amount.

This is to make sure Freedom! pays you all that you are owed! That way no confusion is had when it comes to the final verified payment!

We hope that helps explain what unverified means! Thank you so much for understanding!

Sincerely,

Freedom! Staff
I have a video from the month that is unverified and it is still on 301 views, is this related or is there a problem?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.