what do you want from battlefield 2016?

Which time period would u prefer? there are ALOT of people wanting WWII time period.. honestly.. i would like to see a future battlefield again... like battlefield 2142.. i bought it awhile back for really cheap.. and before i even got to install the game they took down the servers.. u cant even play single player because u have to LOG IN to EA to play it.... and u cant log in cause there are no servers....

there is a mod u can get that uses MODDED servers.. but I tried it... and there is only like 1 server with just a few people... and for some reason it wont let me join the server :(
I think i should get a refund on the game LOL soon as I buy it, they take down the servers

but with WWII there are not alot of guns, so i feel there wont be ALOT of content.. thats one of the things that killed Hardline and Star Wars battlefront.. the lack of content... so.. a future game would be amazing in my opinion

I would like to know what u guys think.. We have been flooded with MODERN SHOOTERS... and I know that COD has been doing the future shooter.. and DICE just made battlefront... so that might make them NOT WANT to make a future battlefield as the next one.. but I hope so..

of course I would love to see a BFBC3 (bad company 3) but i dont see that happening... they are scared to even attempt making it.. i remember awhile back they said they didnt even know what made bfbc2 so successful and what made it so much fun. SO if they dont know how to capture that again.. they are afraid to put that name out there and get peoples hopes up... and it turn out to be a FLOP...

HONESTLY what I think they should do.. is make BFBC2 REMAKE... the same game with FROSTBITE 3 or if they now have a FROSTBITE 4 for the next game... same maps... maybe some new ones.. but def bring the old ones back... just the same layout, but maybe look different like its those maps in the future or something.
cause that was prolly my favorite battlefield game.. that is when i joined the series.. ill never forget watching a youtube video about the game... and how much destruction there was... how much team play was in the game.... I INSTANTLY went to game stop and bought the game! I love it.. and still play it from time to time