What do you use to record your face?

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Not everyone records their face, but some do. Whether it's a potato or some thousand dollar camera, we like putting our face out there! :D

What do you guys use to record your beautiful faces? Where did you get it? How much did you end up paying for it? Are you happy with what you bought? :)

Raymond Rahner

Rising User
Sep 26, 2015
Las Vegas
threesixteenfilms.com
YouTube
My cameras of choice are (For my main channel I use a Canon 70D with a Canon 17-40 F4L or a 16mm Rokinon Cine with a RØDE VideoMic and for my vlog channel I use a Sony A5000 with 16-50) For my 70D I paid $1,000 plus the 2 lenses $900 plus the mic $150 and for the Sony A5000 I paid around $300.

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
My cameras of choice are (For my main channel I use a Canon 70D with a Canon 17-40 F4L or a 16mm Rokinon Cine with a RØDE VideoMic and for my vlog channel I use a Sony A5000 with 16-50) For my 70D I paid $1,000 plus the 2 lenses $900 plus the mic $150 and for the Sony A5000 I paid around $300.

^ This dudes set up is a king

I use my iPhone 6s for all my video recording needs usually. It takes dare I say better video than a $3,000 DSLR in some ways. Generally I notice the shot unedited looks better on my phone than it does on a professional device such as my 60D. There was this one dude on youtube who made a video pointing it out and I loved it.

Reactions: Neal

drop22TV

Rising User
Nov 12, 2015
New York
YouTube
I use my iPhone, I'll upgrade until I've saved up enough money. IMO its the best option when you're broke and just starting out as iPhone's have HD settings.

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Not everyone records their face, but some do. Whether it's a potato or some thousand dollar camera, we like putting our face out there! :D

What do you guys use to record your beautiful faces? Where did you get it? How much did you end up paying for it? Are you happy with what you bought? :)
Borrowed Sony PMW EX-1 :)
Old but great! It is CNN broadcast level.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
^ This dudes set up is a king

I use my iPhone 6s for all my video recording needs usually. It takes dare I say better video than a $3,000 DSLR in some ways. Generally I notice the shot unedited looks better on my phone than it does on a professional device such as my 60D. There was this one dude on youtube who made a video pointing it out and I loved it.
I know what video you're talking about haha.

But I have some crappy Logitech camera that works i guess. ahaha :p Don't record anymore, just stream occasionally.