What do you use to clean up your audio?

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Audio is very important in the quality of a video, listening to a video that sounds like it has been recorded on a aluminum juice box is unpleasant, and wont transfer well to consistent views :/ The mic being used does play a big role, but so does the software that it's being edited on as well.

That being said..
Do you just clean up your audio in your video editing software? Or do you use a audio specific software to edit it on? Is there one that you believe is better than the other? Do you pay for yours or is it free?

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Audio is very important in the quality of a video, listening to a video that sounds like it has been recorded on a aluminum juice box is unpleasant, and wont transfer well to consistent views :/ The mic being used does play a big role, but so does the software that it's being edited on as well.

That being said..
Do you just clean up your audio in your video editing software? Or do you use a audio specific software to edit it on? Is there one that you believe is better than the other? Do you pay for yours or is it free?
Adobe Auditions Is The Best You Can Buy

Reactions: BlackoutMedia
T

theentertainmentguy

I use Audacity for that. I clean my videos by using it. It's free and you can easily download it from the Internet.