What do you think will become game of the year?

TheViralKing

New User
Nov 5, 2015
i'm voting black ops 3,
the witcher (like you say) is outdated
assasins creed syndicate is a bit of a letdown in comparison to its predecessors and is way to short
tomb raider is definitely a good game but i think a game like uncharted would o better
fallout 4 i love but the lack of multiplayer in a game with such a beatiful and large world is a letdown , not to mention every fallout has a huge hype followed by a gradual burnout

cod has allways been the same, but black ops 3 really has some sick changes, i personally hate some of these but so many people already call it their favorite game ever

TGCFalex

New User
Nov 22, 2015
I must agree it is an awesome game. It is really fun but I can't seem to finish the campaign. I guess thats because I'm not trying to though. I really like the new wall running mechanic but I really wish they kept the map Hijacked. I know it will be available in DLC but that is the one map I wish was included in the game stock!

Rekashal

Sep 24, 2014
YouTube
Black Ops 3 GOTY...? Come on guys, that shouldn't be on the list no offense. Great game no doubt (zombies is freaking AWESOME in the new one) but is it really the BEST game made this year?

Looking at things objectively I am completely torn. It's either Fallout 4 or The Witcher. Rise of the Tomb Raider was awesome as well but usually console exclusives (even timed ones) don't win just based on that. Haven't played enough of AC in order to make that call. Not my GOTY but from what I played it was a very good AC game.

I think I'd have to go with The Witcher however. Fallout is awesome, I love Boston and the new locale, the gun play is FINALLY good enough to just play it as a shooter, characters and story are fairly well done as well. My main gripe as with EVERY Bethesda game is bugs! I just don't understand how some of them happen. I once had Preston spawn inside the wall of a house, at a point I couldn't talk to him. Guess what? No Minutemen quests for me! I had to hard reset my game.

I think The Witcher is probably the best game made this year. It is the first game I can consider truly Next-Gen. The graphics, story telling, audio, combat, RPG mechanics, all of it was top notch.

But hey, that's just one gamers opinion.

Sorry for the wall of text :p

Alex Gio

New User
Nov 24, 2015
if CoDs could win then cod but series games that make the same sort of game every year don't win