What Do You Think Will Be The 2016 Call of Duty Game?

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
So i've been hearing a lot of rumors about Infinity Ward losing staff and really big developers and what not. And not gonna lie its kinda scary and i'm really hoping the next cod is not a Ghost 2. Since my channel is CoD focused channel with other games involved. id hate to be doing youtube but completely hating the game i'm playing since the game sucks. Ive also been hearing that it might be a remastered CoD4,MW2,or MW3.

Im interested to hear what you guys think about the 2016 CoD game.
will it be Ghost 2? or a brand new title? or a remastered CoD game?

Let me know id love to know :D

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Marsh2907

Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Well i'd love the game franchise to go back to it's roots from the original 2 games. (COD1 + COD2) Those two games on there own made the series and since then have gone completely off track.

If not then they should take a break this year from pumping out a game just to take money from people.

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So i've been hearing a lot of rumors about Infinity Ward losing staff and really big developers and what not. And not gonna lie its kinda scary and i'm really hoping the next cod is not a Ghost 2. Since my channel is CoD focused channel with other games involved. id hate to be doing youtube but completely hating the game i'm playing since the game sucks. Ive also been hearing that it might be a remastered CoD4,MW2,or MW3.

I dont think there will be a ghosts 2 since 1 was a flop!!

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
Well i'd love the game franchise to go back to it's roots from the original 2 games. (COD1 + COD2) Those two games on there own made the series and since then have gone completely off track.

If not then they should take a break this year from pumping out a game just to take money from people.
yea im really interested to see what theyll do

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

I am hoping it will be MW4, I have feeling that if it is Ghost 2 the sales will be terrible. In fact I have a video about my wishlist if your interested. Infinity ward is the worst of the three devs at the moment and really need to produce a great title or risk losing the confidence of the community as a whole. 3yrs is plenty to make a great game, I actually would'nt mind MW2 remastered and added to but it would have to bomb.com if I am to buy it

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
I am hoping it will be MW4, I have feeling that if it is Ghost 2 the sales will be terrible. In fact I have a video about my wishlist if your interested. Infinity ward is the worst of the three devs at the moment and really need to produce a great title or risk losing the confidence of the community as a whole. 3yrs is plenty to make a great game, I actually would'nt mind MW2 remastered and added to but it would have to bomb.com if I am to buy it
yea i see what youre saying. the thing is i dont see them making a mw4 bc since the trilogy was such a hit, i dont think they want to touch and possibly make the whole series bad with just that one game. so i dont think theyll touch it at all. i kinda hope they dont tbh

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
yea i see what youre saying. the thing is i dont see them making a mw4 bc since the trilogy was such a hit, i dont think they want to touch and possibly make the whole series bad with just that one game. so i dont think theyll touch it at all. i kinda hope they dont tbh
I want them too, but I need them to not mess it up and literally listen to the community to get the game exactly right. Also, a beta! I see what your saying though and can see that as well. They may go into a new direction and start fresh, I want that tbh

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
I want them too, but I need them to not mess it up and literally listen to the community to get the game exactly right. Also, a beta! I see what your saying though and can see that as well. They may go into a new direction and start fresh, I want that tbh
ywea that would be pretty cool. but the ghost story was actually really good and left a huge set up! thats one reason why im disappointed that the game flopped so much

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
ywea that would be pretty cool. but the ghost story was actually really good and left a huge set up! thats one reason why im disappointed that the game flopped so much
The Story was amazing, but everything else....not so much. That game lost the franchise a lot of people definitely cause they released it on both next and previous gen consoles. Lot of people saw that as a money grubbin move. A fresh start would be good

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
The Story was amazing, but everything else....not so much. That game lost the franchise a lot of people definitely cause they released it on both next and previous gen consoles. Lot of people saw that as a money grubbin move. A fresh start would be good
true i agree with that for sure

Stelatto

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube

Yeah, I really want them to go back to their original roots. Call of Duty 1 and the big red one were one of the best games I've ever played! I don't even mind if they do like a time twist where the characters get teleported back to WWII and have to relive it (with a few logical twists) to get back home. Kind of like what Zombies does with the intro to Kino der toten. I just want WWII back :p;)(facepalm)