Request What do you think of this Video?

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey!

You have a good video quality (especially the audio), however I think you could have elongated it at least by a bit. A good way to do this is to do some research into the topic you're discussing. You say it's cancerous, but why is it cancerous? What effect do you think this will have in the long run? Why are people watching this guys video so much if they are so terrible?

Over all, nice quick lil vid, but just a little bit more extra effort could have made it great :)

Reactions: CptRussia

CptRussia

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hey!

You have a good video quality (especially the audio), however I think you could have elongated it at least by a bit. A good way to do this is to do some research into the topic you're discussing. You say it's cancerous, but why is it cancerous? What effect do you think this will have in the long run? Why are people watching this guys video so much if they are so terrible?

Over all, nice quick lil vid, but just a little bit more extra effort could have made it great :)
Ow i will make longer better edited, just these short Commentary ones i dont try too hard