Request What do you think of my new video

The Amagi Webseries

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
tell me what you think in the comments ! Tell me what you think of the story line, Animation quality, sound quality, background music, theme song, and thumbnail, Also if you have any questions about it plz ask !

Last edited:

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
A couple of questions:
1. What about this are you wanting to be reviewed?
2. Is this something you created or is this someone else's work?

2. What you want reviewed
State exactly what you want in your video, channel, webpage etc. to be reviewed. Don't just post a video saying you want a review, do you want to know if your voice levels are ok? Do you want to know if your thumbnails are easily visible. Threads without clear instructions on what to review may be deleted!

The Amagi Webseries

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
A couple of questions:
1. What about this are you wanting to be reviewed?
2. Is this something you created or is this someone else's work?

2. What you want reviewed
State exactly what you want in your video, channel, webpage etc. to be reviewed. Don't just post a video saying you want a review, do you want to know if your voice levels are ok? Do you want to know if your thumbnails are easily visible. Threads without clear instructions on what to review may be deleted!

Can you give me a review on story line, Animation quality, sound quality, background music, theme song, and thumbnail, Also if you have any questions about it plz ask, And yes I did make this !

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
Sound quality could be improved, the thumbnail could be better.

Apart from that.. nice video.
Keep it up!

Many thanks,

Ben Moughton (BenMo)