Request What do you think of my channel

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hello, just wanted to take suggestions and opinion from you guys about my channel so i can improve, thanks :)!
Channel: youtube.com/c/cleeor

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
  • Add custom Thumbnails, professional Thumbnails to get more attention
  • Maybe a bigger Channel Description
  • Create more playlists for the videos :)
  • Your Tags, Titles and Video Quality is good :)
Thanks man, will do next time :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483367369][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep i see your point, i just noticed it does, thanks for showing me this :)
and will try harder

Reactions: Der Sky

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I dont really understand the channel? Where is all the content, i dont see any of the gaming aspects. Do you have more than 4 videos? Its impossible to judge at this point there is so much missing it looks and feels unfinished. Sorry bro.

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
I dont really understand the channel? Where is all the content, i dont see any of the gaming aspects. Do you have more than 4 videos? Its impossible to judge at this point there is so much missing it looks and feels unfinished. Sorry bro.
Ye i had 41 videos, but i wanted to delete some for pesonal reasons

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Ye i had 41 videos, but i wanted to delete some for pesonal reasons
Right ok well its almost impossible to judge without any content lol without any videos on your channel you realistically dont have a channel if you know what i mean. I suggest you get some videos up do your own thumbnails and then maybe ask people when u get up and running a little.

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
Right ok well its almost impossible to judge without any content lol without any videos on your channel you realistically dont have a channel if you know what i mean. I suggest you get some videos up do your own thumbnails and then maybe ask people when u get up and running a little.
Thanks, I will :)
The content looks decent, you just need more of it to get your channel off of the ground, if you keep uploading the same quality as the most recent video I saw then you will grow, but you just need consistency, good luck pal.
Thanks for the advice man, i'll try my best :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483795596][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry guys if you can't see my channel anymore, i deleted it

Last edited: