Sports What do you think of my chanel?

ATLkicks

New User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello I am Colin and owner of the chanel ATLkicks on youtube. I am originally from the Netherlands but moved to Atlanta Georgia 3 years ago and I am 20 years old. My chanel is focused on football videos, i refuse to call the sport soccer, and I try to post content twice a week. I am new to having my own chanel and would really like to get some feedback. Let me know what you guys think? what can improve and do you have other ideas for the chanel. I am also into gaming and I am considering making a second youtubechanel with gaming content. let me know what you guys think of all of that i would really appreciate it.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Colin!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello I am Colin and owner of the chanel ATLkicks on youtube. I am originally from the Netherlands but moved to Atlanta Georgia 3 years ago and I am 20 years old. My chanel is focused on football videos, i refuse to call the sport soccer, and I try to post content twice a week. I am new to having my own chanel and would really like to get some feedback. Let me know what you guys think? what can improve and do you have other ideas for the chanel. I am also into gaming and I am considering making a second youtubechanel with gaming content. let me know what you guys think of all of that i would really appreciate it.

Welcome to the family mate, I do argeed with you with football is not soccer and I form USA, More I think about that I think Europe Football is real term becuse you use foot and goalie use hands about 5% of time in a game but my questions are What are you future on youtube in the future and How you find freedom! ?

ATLkicks

New User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family mate, I do argeed with you with football is not soccer and I form USA, More I think about that I think Europe Football is real term becuse you use foot and goalie use hands about 5% of time in a game but my questions are What are you future on youtube in the future and How you find freedom! ?

Thank you for responding. I am glad you agree with me! I heard about freedom through Ziovo he has many tips on how to improve your channel. I am mainly on YouTube to improve my skills. I want to improve my soccer skills but also my editing skills. In the future i want to post more diversity of soccer. I am on a indoor team right now and outdoor college team in the fall. So maybe film those games and post the highlights with commentating. I want to do more skill tutorials and I am thinking about doing different types of challenges. Hopefully play with some cool people make a lot of new friends and mainly have fun along the wat.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thank you for responding. I am glad you agree with me! I heard about freedom through Ziovo he has many tips on how to improve your channel. I am mainly on YouTube to improve my skills. I want to improve my soccer skills but also my editing skills. In the future i want to post more diversity of soccer. I am on a indoor team right now and outdoor college team in the fall. So maybe film those games and post the highlights with commentating. I want to do more skill tutorials and I am thinking about doing different types of challenges. Hopefully play with some cool people make a lot of new friends and mainly have fun along the wat.
Your welcome