What do you think of mobile games and mobile gaming

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My channels just started and i just started with mobile games honestly if i had my PS4 (not here yet) or a fast PC i would start woth that maybe some mobile gaming at the side but its relatively simple to record and edit and some of the games are quite fun but what do you think about mobile games and mobile gaming, will they be revolutionary or a waste of time

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It might be worth doing them, as I haven't seen that many channels focusing on mobile games. That being said you would have to make sure you showcase a variety of games otherwise people may get bored if you focus on one type / genre of mobile game over and over.

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
There are definitely some good mobile games out there, but the main issue I have with them is there are just too many clones and just too many games in general. I have never searched but I feel like there's atleast 50 games per week being released for mobile, so you'd have to choose the games wisely if you want to do a youtube channel based around mainly mobile games

Reactions: Aj the kid

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
There are definitely some good mobile games out there, but the main issue I have with them is there are just too many clones and just too many games in general. I have never searched but I feel like there's atleast 50 games per week being released for mobile, so you'd have to choose the games wisely if you want to do a youtube channel based around mainly mobile games
Yes definitely honestly there are some really great mobile games out there other times its like they try to duplicate a famous game in general its better to be original thanks for your opinion i will leave u a sub

Reactions: tlevelgrinders

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
It might be worth doing them, as I haven't seen that many channels focusing on mobile games. That being said you would have to make sure you showcase a variety of games otherwise people may get bored if you focus on one type / genre of mobile game over and over.
I totally agree which is why i often play alot of mobile games every day i try to mix it up try to play unique ones u could check them out see what you think for now i will check you out and leave you a sub

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I totally agree which is why i often play alot of mobile games every day i try to mix it up try to play unique ones u could check them out see what you think for now i will check you out and leave you a sub
You don't need to do that, unless you really want to. Though I am interested on how you present the videos so I will be swinging by your channel at some point :)

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
I think if you go for certain mobile games they will be fun, though I think most of them are more fun to play than to watch. For a casual time waster they are awesome and some have a following on youtube and twitch if you can crack into the group

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I think if you go for certain mobile games they will be fun, though I think most of them are more fun to play than to watch. For a casual time waster they are awesome and some have a following on youtube and twitch if you can crack into the group
that is so true mobile games are better played than watched which is why i try to make the commentary as possible and also play story based or online mobile games etc but what you said is very true

DdogTheKing

New User
Oct 18, 2016
YouTube
As a channel that does focus on mobile games currently playing "Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius" if anyone has heard of that or is playing.

It's very worth to dive yourself into mobile games as they are still games. Games are made for our enjoyment, and fun. Just because it's on a mobile doesn't take it away from other PC/Console games which I can agree more people focus on cause of the more prominent titles like Overwatch, Destiny, Halo, and all the other games alike. If you like the game then yes, you should post it to your channel, let your fanbase (new or old) know about a game that you're enjoying.

Reactions: Aj the kid

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
As a channel that does focus on mobile games currently playing "Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius" if anyone has heard of that or is playing.

It's very worth to dive yourself into mobile games as they are still games. Games are made for our enjoyment, and fun. Just because it's on a mobile doesn't take it away from other PC/Console games which I can agree more people focus on cause of the more prominent titles like Overwatch, Destiny, Halo, and all the other games alike. If you like the game then yes, you should post it to your channel, let your fanbase (new or old) know about a game that you're enjoying.
That's a great way to look at it and that is great that you're a mobile gaming channel i have to see how you do it and get some pointers because im a mobile gaming channel as well