What do you think of bf1 so far?

Mike Mazur

Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2016
Poland
YouTube
BF1 is very good game and i can't wait too to be able to play this awesome game.I played some battlefront recently and Sinai desert is very similar to Tatooine in SW Battlefront

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
BF1, in my opinion, is going to be the best war game of the year. I played the beta and had access to the closed Alpha. The graphics are gorgeous and the gameplay in close to spot on. Very satisfying to get kills in this game.

Axeplosive

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
I loved the BF1 beta (though I wish I had a few more days with it before it had so dreadfully left us behind) and the content potential for this great game is awesome! As most FPS games are utilizing jet packs and wall running, BF1 reminded me at least of how fun a normal, boots on the ground shooter felt, and man, did it feel awesome! Can't wait for it to come out, now we must sit here waiting in anticipation...

What was your favorite parts of the Beta??

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
I think the game looks fantastic and that they also put LOT or I mean TONS of efforts in developing. Looks extremely fun to play as well!

I couldn't play it, sadly... since I have an AMD 6450..... AKA; Worst GPU ever....

When I get a new GPU, hopefully I'll catch up with all the games from 2008-2017 XD

Just wish me luck though... :(

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
(y) (Y) I freaking FELL IN LOVE with the BF1 beta. Literally the first moment I set foot into the beta, I knew I was going to have a BLAST. I did! Sadly the beta ended, the very day I was going to launch it up for one last session...

HandiKillcam

New User
Aug 27, 2016
I feel that even though the graphics are amazing I feel that the game is going to lack longevity because I feel the game is like Star Wars looks amazing feels great but lacks replay value and content which really stinks because Battlefield was one of the best franchises Electronic Arts had to offer as far as long as everything the amazing house people are still playing Battlefield 4 but I feel like this battlefield won't have the same outcome but again this is just my opinion please be sure to check out my YouTube again I'm only still new to you too but I've only been doing YouTube for 5 months

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
I feel that even though the graphics are amazing I feel that the game is going to lack longevity because I feel the game is like Star Wars looks amazing feels great but lacks replay value and content which really stinks because Battlefield was one of the best franchises Electronic Arts had to offer as far as long as everything the amazing house people are still playing Battlefield 4 but I feel like this battlefield won't have the same outcome but again this is just my opinion please be sure to check out my YouTube again I'm only still new to you too but I've only been doing YouTube for 5 months

Bro, I feel like when the new game modes, weapons, maps, and character customization come out, the game will have more legit replay value. (y) (Y)

HandiKillcam

New User
Aug 27, 2016
Point I just hope that they don't feel add bringing in new characters and new stuff I don't know I think they did well with Battlefield 4 in general and I just feel like they should have just kept it going because they were the reasons end the go to when people were tired of the new Call of Duty and I don't know if it will be the same outcome it'll be interesting to see