What Do You Think About Call Of Duty WWll

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
Im glad they've gone back to its roots. I hated the futuristics COD, it felt too much like a copy of Titanfall which in itself is a copy of halo. Im glad they're going back to ground warefare with no jetpack or wall running or mechsuits.

Reactions: EmperorFun

ReaperPT

New User
May 5, 2017
Finally was awaiting for a ww2 from call of duty since black ops 1 , was the last decent call of duty i enjoyed , i just love hold sniper rifles and assault rifles cant get used to the modern crap

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
I haven't played cod since black ops because the started going down the future side of things. I can't wait for this though I prefer ww1/2 games. Have you guys perorders yet to get access to the closed beta.

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
With the Call of Duty community getting tired of the same old crap every year, Activision decided to spice it up a little and go into the future. Whats interesting about this is that as soon as advanced warfare was made Sledgehammer gaming started working on COD WW2. This reinforces that they never intended to stay in the futuristic setting. Is WW2 gonig to be an amazing game? Well that depends on how realistic they go in the multiplayer mode. A realistic campaign? HELL YEAH! a realistic multiplayer mode would suck. I hope they stay true to the old feel of COD and not introduce the same system battlefield has such as medics, engineers etc. Thy are already going to have those roles in campaign let's hope they do not make it into multiplayer.

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
Activision needs to make the maps free, not everyone is going to buy the map packs and the player base will split, even worse matchmaking will suffer and many players will play against highly skilled players or really bad players, most matches won't be fair. Also earning kill streaks should feel like you earned it, black ops 3 kill streaks wasn't really good, I never felt like they made a huge impact to the game, I'm hoping the game set in WW2 can make kill streaks turn the tide in game modes like capture the flag, I don't really like micro transactions but if they make the maps free then it's a good alternative for Activision to make money. Do I think the game will be good, I hope, if sledgehammer games can't hit what made call of duty fun then it's time for it to finally die.