VLOG What do you suggest to change in my channel?

JoSiMixes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
I have been a member for a few days and have changed so much already about my channel. I am now wondering if anyone has any helpful tips or advice, negative or positive.

I really want to make my channel to have more subscribers and get my channel out there.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
I am impressed. The video on the dashboard has very high production value, and the quality is staggering. Your icon and banner are great, too! But maybe I'd suggest better thumbnails. Whilst they are okay, I think adding your logo to them and trying to improve them, would be a good idea. Might now they only look like images with text slapped on them. Please don't let this discourage you. I love what I see.

Reactions: Believe

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
I recommend you look at some videos on making thumbnails, as well as check out some other peoples thumbnails. but yeah, I try to add my logo to every thumbnail (use the same pixels by pixels) every time to make it look good.
I'm not a professional, but I can offer you further advice on them if you need it on thumbnails.

JoSiMixes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
I use the TubeBuddy Thumbnail Generator, I used to not have texts on them, I would love some advice.. This community is the literally the best I am so glad I found Freedom.

JoSiMixes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
Btw how did you get the Freedom Partner badge? I have been wondering about it, does it come after a certain amount of time of being a member?

JoSiMixes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
Wow! This feedback is amazing I am getting more and more excited!! Any recommendations on easy programs for Thumbnails?

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Photoshop, really. It's the best around. It's all I use. I'll have to do some research for some others, though.

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
First of all, i want to say that firstly try to make that video in which you are interested and familiar, secondly Try to do video on what is going on right now about your topic, thirdly, reply all of your comments and try dicuss awith them,

btw if it is helpfull then sub me bro. ;) i willsub back and see your content

Boredom Killers

Rising User
Jan 24, 2016
Wales
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Honestly, I would say more content. I was unsure where to start watching because your channel doesn't seem to have a clear direction. As a vlogger, I know your trying to aim for a broad spectrum of content, but it isnt apparent yet what you do well - so make more videos! :D

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
I have been a member for a few days and have changed so much already about my channel. I am now wondering if anyone has any helpful tips or advice, negative or positive.

I really want to make my channel to have more subscribers and get my channel out there.

As boredom killers said,your channel doesn't have a clear direction,but with more uploads it will happen i guess ^^
And i see that you're talking English in your videos,so i guess you should put an English title too,not Bulgarian (and you have my subb cuz the Bulgarian vloggers are not that much,and yeah i'm from Bulgaria too)

Reactions: FantasyDrop

JoSiMixes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
As boredom killers said,your channel doesn't have a clear direction,but with more uploads it will happen i guess ^^
And i see that you're talking English in your videos,so i guess you should put an English title too,not Bulgarian (and you have my subb cuz the Bulgarian vloggers are not that much,and yeah i'm from Bulgaria too)

I have english Titles I think you caught the one or two where I tried the Bulgarian Translated titles. Your from Bulgaria? Do you live here? Is there anything you would like us to vlog about?