Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Appeared to me yesterday a new box Owed
Today disappeared
What do you mean by Owed !!!!!
Sorry For Disturb
As mentioned by LW001 this usually refers to the amount that Freedom hasn't paid to a partner yet / hasn't been paid. As such it shows that this money is outstanding I.e Owed to the partner.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
After the payment is not
Your channel has already been looked at by our support team and they have already given you the reason why this payment is not owed to you - Their decision is final and will not change so please stop creating threads / asking people on the forum about this. If you have any questions or queries about this then please direct these to the support team.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I claim my right and will not shut up him and I have conclusive evidence that the amount you
I'm not telling you to shut up, nowhere have I told you to shut up, all I have done is said that our support team has already outlined to you why this money is not being paid to you, as you broke the contract you entered when you joined Freedom as such the money you earned is forfeit, which has been outlined to you. As I said you should really be communicating any query you have about this matter to our support team, via the ticket system you have already used (www.support.tm)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.