What do u guys prefer?

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
well.. i was a Pc gamer... but the problem was thet usually the optimization of the games was really bad (Batman Arkam knight for istance) .. so .. if you can afford a i7 wit 980 ti .. go for the Pc .. but you can't.. just go for the console .. is cheaper and overall i think even the experience is better !! graphically.. Pc just demolish the consoles... but,, for the true gamers.. is the graphics so important ? for me it isn't.. !!

SauterPlays

Well-Known User
Mar 26, 2016
England
YouTube
SauterScoots
I used to be console, but I prefer PC now buddy, I make walkthroughs, live coms and coms on my channel and I like to do that, just press a button and it records I'm fine with that and the editing is amazing also, and it's not hard but I've had problems with my battlefield 4 anyway if I was on console it wouldn't happen, there are pros and cons between PCs and consoles mate.

Reactions: GamingFrank92

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
I used to be console, but I prefer PC now buddy, I make walkthroughs, live coms and coms on my channel and I like to do that, just press a button and it records I'm fine with that and the editing is amazing also, and it's not hard but I've had problems with my battlefield 4 anyway if I was on console it wouldn't happen, there are pros and cons between PCs and consoles mate.
i agreee .. recording on the PC is just simpler.. and if you have a powerfull pc you can even save the money that you have to spend on a capture card !! Windows thow.. is wierd sometimes.. and the consoles r just plung and play.. easy .. sometimes to sinc everything when you are editing is hard.. but when you get used to it .. is fine !! with the elgato soft you can do it.. is pretty easy to ! have you ever used the elgato soft ? :)

TerabyteGaming

Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Definitely PC, it is basically a station where you can game, record and upload all on the same device, plus the graphics are generally more visually appealing. ;)