What do I need to work on

Anthony Henao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2015
Miami,FL
YouTube
Spideyahgamer
Okay this is what I think don't want to hurt your feelings so don't take it personal.Just trying to help.

Don't use the PS4 logo and stuff as your intro it helps a lot if you find some through YouTube you go to YT intros in the bar and you get a ton try downloading one of those and use it.

Next try writing down what you want to say so you can start improving your speech less ohhhs and bugs and because, trust me on this it works I also have that problem.

Another thing do more commentary it helps the viewer be more entertained during the whole video and put some background music.

Video quality is great

Other than those two or three you are fine and get an outro too and put annotations and stuff link other videos of yours in that same video

Talk to your viewers like if you're talking to your friends. It gives a sense of friendliness. Anyway hope this helps you out man and you grow to be a very successful man someday.

Reactions: Original Gamesters

HeyitsUs

Rising User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Okay this is what I think don't want to hurt your feelings so don't take it personal.Just trying to help.

Don't use the PS4 logo and stuff as your intro it helps a lot if you find some through YouTube you go to YT intros in the bar and you get a ton try downloading one of those and use it.

Next try writing down what you want to say so you can start improving your speech less ohhhs and bugs and because, trust me on this it works I also have that problem.

Another thing do more commentary it helps the viewer be more entertained during the whole video and put some background music.

Video quality is great

Other than those two or three you are fine and get an outro too and put annotations and stuff link other videos of yours in that same video

Talk to your viewers like if you're talking to your friends. It gives a sense of friendliness. Anyway hope this helps you out man and you grow to be a very successful man someday.
Thanks No hard feelings tho this really helps!