What Do I Do Wrong? No Views on Youtube! It's Crazy!!

krisfire

Freedom! Member
First off at first glance it seems like you just spam your videos anywhere you can and only care about the numbers. I'm going to be pretty blunt with what I have to say.
First off your SEO Sucks. really bad. Im going to paste some tags you have in the 10 steps video ( Dog, Cute, Training, Clever.) you search for Dog on youtube it pulls up about 42,200.000 results, why is your video going to be viewed out of all those?
about half way through your tags you pull some long tags like (dog training tips) which still pulls 200,000 results.
Description wise its just as bad, you have 5000 characters, thats a crap ton of tags you can throw in there but do it naturally, seo wise youtube ranks it Title>description>tags. Tags are important but not nearly as much as description or title. Longform tags are the way to go, so instead of "dog training tips" try specific tags like "Labrador training how to" or things like that.
Art wise, your channel art wont be considered good by most people, I see your thumbnails and I either see default youtube thumbnails or bad edits (although the breakdancing one isnt half bad.) but work to getting some better art for your channel and figure out a way to make thumbnails that look appealing to the eye and not to...weird.

Video wise I recommend recording in landscape instead of portrait for compatibility and it looks better that way and do voice overs for our videos if at all possible for how to's like your training video.

I dont say all this to tear you down or anything, there's just alot you need to work on and you've been at this for waht a month or two? Focus on trying to figure out what works for you, editing, thumbnail making. Tone down on sharing so much to everywhere, focus so hard on learning SEO and how to properly use it on youtube. -Krisfire

VirtuallyBoris

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Don't worry about the views and stuff , that will come along when it feels it's ready just keep uploading and experimenting with styles to see what fits you.

Torched

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
United Kingdom
bit.ly
YouTube
Youtube technicalities aside (i.e. SEO, reach, etc), your videos are lacking personality. Whilst it is hard to come across original videos because of over saturation within certain categories, you should at least take that as your standard. If you plan to stick with dog videos then look at dog videos in general - typically cute, you can see and hear the interaction between animal and person, it's fun.

Sometimes simple is more effective (y) (Y)

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
I voted you should try something else... not everything works on YouTube. I have started 10 channels to date - 4 of them being successful. Keep at it, but try something new! Or just approach what your doing in an entirely different format... make things professional, better banner, better thumbnails... and maybe make it a dog training show? Dog trick channel? etc. Thanks.. let me know if this helps.

Reactions: ChillaxChannel