What days should I post videos?

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
So I have been debating what days I should post videos lately and what better way than to ask all of you!

So I am planning on to doing about three times a week and it doesn't matter what day.

Please either leave a comment saying your opinion or use the poll to pick three days.

Thanks alot for your time!

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Well judging by your content I would say every day is a day you should post videos. But that's just me. If you have to be specific though and can't do it every day I'd say weekends are a good thing to aim for.

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Popular days are different for everyone. Have a look at your analytics, they will tell you which days are your most popular. That is after all, what analytics is for.
It's kinda hard to judge off of that since I haven't been able to post till the last few days due to I have to post using my phone (I don't have Internet at my house).
Well judging by your content I would say every day is a day you should post videos. But that's just me. If you have to be specific though and can't do it every day I'd say weekends are a good thing to aim for.
I would post every day if I could but same reason as the above. I will probably be doing Saturday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's.

Crawster

Rising User
Aug 8, 2014
Ireland
twitter.com
YouTube
Have a gander at your analytics on your Youtube page, you'll be able to view the most growth on certain days. For me, I upload most Saturdays at 6:00pm GMT because most people are off work and everyone's out of school!

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
i never upload regularly it's always down to what else i need to do (mostly work) but i know a regular time is best