What Country Are YOU From ??

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've been here 30 years and I have mixed feelings about it. There's tons of great things about it but also lots that I would change. I actually went to Japan a few months ago and lived there for a month and a half and have been researching it for years. I plan on living and working there some time in the near future.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I've been here 30 years and I have mixed feelings about it. There's tons of great things about it but also lots that I would change. I actually went to Japan a few months ago and lived there for a month and a half and have been researching it for years. I plan on living and working there some time in the near future.
Awesome, i am planing to move to USA, cuz of work.

Reactions: All Games Must Die

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Awesome, i am planing to move to USA, cuz of work.
Good luck here in the US by the way, there's a lot of good here but some bad just like anywhere else in the world really. However different countries I think speak to different people in different ways so you might find that you're happier here than from where you came from. I've heard tons of people say that Japan would not be for them and I think they're right but for me it will be great.

Reactions: Olivea Sea

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Good luck here in the US by the way, there's a lot of good here but some bad just like anywhere else in the world really. However different countries I think speak to different people in different ways so you might find that you're happier here than from where you came from. I've heard tons of people say that Japan would not be for them and I think they're right but for me it will be great.

I was so curious what you where going to answer >< I always dreamt of places like the US or AU mainly because of all the opportunities and flexibility that originate out of their big city's and I love the american dream idea!

Since I live in the Netherlands it's very modern but because we are so small you really see some big city area's growing and other smaller area's emptying because of bad economics what eventually forces you to move to the big city or emigrate ...

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I was so curious what you where going to answer >< I always dreamt of places like the US or AU mainly because of all the opportunities and flexibility that originate out of their big city's and I love the american dream idea!

Since I live in the Netherlands it's very modern but because we are so small you really see some big city area's growing and other smaller area's emptying because of bad economics what eventually forces you to move to the big city or emigrate ...
Yeah trust me, I think for me personally the USA is the second greatest country in the world only behind Japan but that's my personal preference. I think these are the two best countries in the world not that I'm some crazy patriot or something :) The main thing I love about the US is that it's really a blend of all of the world's cultures. It's like the internet in physical form. Sometimes that amount of variety can cause clashes and that's where some of the problems are but there is just so much this country has to offer people. You can find anything here in the US. Absolutely anything. For me it's just that I guess after living here my whole life I feel like I've taken advantage of all that it has to offer for me and now I want to move on to explore something totally new which is Japan. However yes, I think anybody can make a good life here as long as they play it safe and play it smart. There are tons and tons of opportunities here. It truly is the land of abundance. When I was in Japan that's what I missed the most. The huge everything. Good luck to you, you should visit if you get the chance.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I am from India and I also want to live in USA just because I wanted to see how its like because there are so many facilities and so many other great stuff....don't get me wrong I love my country but I also wanted to get a chance to live there