What can I do to improve myself and my channel?

ClumsySamurai

Rising User
Aug 3, 2016
YouTube
ClumsySamurai
Hello, I'm a gaming channel been working hard on it and been using tips from different YouTuber. But it doesn't seem like my channel is growing. I really want to improve myself, my channel for my subcriber, and people who watch my video's. What can I do to improve myself and my channel? (My goal for my channel is to make people laugh.)

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hello best friend,I just checked out your channel,honestly your channel is really amazing.It has a great banner/profile,awesome thumbnails.What I recommend you to just keep uploading quality content,have a upload schedule & always try to improve your thumbnails,actually people have to click & watch your videos right.After that keep sharing your videos on your social media & different forums,that should really help you to get some extra views & subs.Overall great channel,best of luck mate :)

Reactions: ClumsySamurai

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Basically all i can say is keep pushing and doing what your doing bro, in time things will pick up if you work hard and keep uploading. I have uploaded almost everyday since i started, in that 5 or 6 months i have uploaded 155 videos. For the first 4 months it was hard and i only managed to hit 60 subs, then this last month and a half i have gone from 66 to 354! including 62k views...it just goes to show if u keep pushing it will eventually break through. stay true to yourself and never do sub 4 sub! and most importantly make sure you engage with your audience.

ClumsySamurai

Rising User
Aug 3, 2016
YouTube
ClumsySamurai
Basically all i can say is keep pushing and doing what your doing bro, in time things will pick up if you work hard and keep uploading. I have uploaded almost everyday since i started, in that 5 or 6 months i have uploaded 155 videos. For the first 4 months it was hard and i only managed to hit 60 subs, then this last month and a half i have gone from 66 to 354! including 62k views...it just goes to show if u keep pushing it will eventually break through. stay true to yourself and never do sub 4 sub! and most importantly make sure you engage with your audience.

How do I engage with my audience without sounding dumb?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
How do I engage with my audience without sounding dumb?
Simple, answer comments is a must! I make an effort to answer every single comment on my videos and it makes people feel involed and brings you closer like a community. On top of that you need to talk to your audience in your videos or atleast throw out questions and choices for them to answer. Its all about showing your grateful for the support.