What camera do you use for your videos?

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
D3200 with kit, telephoto 70-210, and prime 35mm 1.8.
I use this for any footage I want to look professional. If it's something else, or I need to record longer than 30 mintues at once, or it's a vlog or something, I use a Panasonic camcorder. Forget the model, but it's a pretty cheap model. Still better than a phone.
Webcam is C920

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
I use a Canon VIXIA HF R600. It's worked pretty well for me. It does great outside. As for indoors, it's fine if you have natural lighting. Without natural lighting, like recording indoors at night, it's a little tough but I'm still able to record. I mess with the settings and do some post color editing if I can. It doesn't look as good as natural lighting, so I try to record during the day, but it still looks fine.

I've primarily used an older Sony Handycam (it does HD, so its alright) and my iPhone 6s Plus. All of my recent vlogs have been filmed with just my iPhone and its turned out pretty good. We also have a Go-Pro Hero 4 Silver but we haven't used it much. That's going to change.

At work (college newspaper) I use a Canon VIXIA something and it's REALLY good. I also used the Canon T5i for video at work and it does an amazing job. Too bad I can't use the equipment for my own channel...

Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair