What are your other hobbies?

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
When i find the time i like to draw game characters :)
Not a pro in it and mostly need to retry it a couple times but from time to time i love to draw some.
Besides that i make game and anime characters with perler/fuse beads :)
you make perler bead anime charters (if you don't mind) i'd love to see some of them, please
my hobbies outside youtube including being disappointed by liverpool fc and thirred by boston united and also love mnga and anime like k-on and also sometimes go to the wrestling in nottingham (not too local but it is good) for southside wrestling which mixes british talent with people from the likes of wwe and tna like tommy dreamer or gail kim and i am going again in april (to see tna's mr anderson amoung others) so these keep my pretty busy in free time.

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
I feel like this ish gonna be a semi-long list. LOL Nowadays I go to the gym - do some weights and cardo (or work out at home), dance and bake sweets. I'm also a trained tarot card reader among other supernatural and divination things so I do those when in my free time as well.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
you make perler bead anime charters (if you don't mind) i'd love to see some of them, please
my hobbies outside youtube including being disappointed by liverpool fc and thirred by boston united and also love mnga and anime like k-on and also sometimes go to the wrestling in nottingham (not too local but it is good) for southside wrestling which mixes british talent with people from the likes of wwe and tna like tommy dreamer or gail kim and i am going again in april (to see tna's mr anderson amoung others) so these keep my pretty busy in free time.
I have 2 video's on my YT channel in a playlist called 8-Bit art where i made a small slide show of 5 pieces each. Currently finished Majin Buu (Gohan Absorbed) and trying to come with a idea who to make next :)

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
I have 2 video's on my YT channel in a playlist called 8-Bit art where i made a small slide show of 5 pieces each. Currently finished Majin Buu (Gohan Absorbed) and trying to come with a idea who to make next :)
thanks and would you be interested in make custom ones to sell?

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Maybe I'm so boring but I don't have any other hobbies next to youtube at the moment it is my hobby and my biggest one.
School is really eating me up... constantly coming at home at 20:00 at night gives little room for fun next to my side job in the weekends!

... I used to love ice skating and rollerskating.
before, I considered anything around designing like drawing and stuff a realy enjoyable hobby but school kinda ruined that for me so....

Reactions: Enmoshin

Dexicos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hobbies... Nowadays i went on to do digital drawing, i have done 1 on my channel so you could check it out but just letting you know i'm not advertising it on purpose, just want to show it. Other hobbies would be creating or building things, you know like building your own desktop or creating an animation, it feels kinda interesting to do it.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Maybe I'm so boring but I don't have any other hobbies next to youtube at the moment it is my hobby and my biggest one.
School is really eating me up... constantly coming at home at 20:00 at night gives little room for fun next to my side job in the weekends!

... I used to love ice skating and rollerskating.
before, I considered anything around designing like drawing and stuff a realy enjoyable hobby but school kinda ruined that for me so....
Never hurts to get back into it!
I understand school gets in the way of things. I was like that when I was in college (or even high school), but you kind of have to learn how to balance work (school) life and enjoying yourself and letting off steam! :)

Reactions: Olivea Sea

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Never hurts to get back into it!
I understand school gets in the way of things. I was like that when I was in college (or even high school), but you kind of have to learn how to balance work (school) life and enjoying yourself and letting off steam! :)

Yeah your totally right I do try... I'm trying to change the habit to not make time for things and people :p I already told myself that after school ends in july I'm wanting to do so much stuff again that I left behind lately!